June 6 Sign In

Options
13»

Replies

• pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Pass Day #2. I’m just getting back into this, so I knew there would be an adjustment period. I’ll get back to it.

Good news, the gym is opening here on Wednesday! I’m so excited to get back into my routine :)
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Logged and Under? Yes.

Exercise? Yes, 66 minutes of walking.

Right now I am doing a lot of walking outside. I used to love to run outside, but only with other people. I have never ran on my own. My ultimate favourite is a hike to somewhere with a view, or views along the way.
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Outdoors - hiking, kayaking, golfing, biking, sailing, skiing

Saturday, 6/6

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: Yes, lots of mowing.

Pass days to date - 2
  • slimtastesbetter
    slimtastesbetter Posts: 7,996 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes walked 20 minutes (ran 5 times this week so legs needed a break)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

I like to run outdoors. There are several trails in my area to choose from, some paved, some dirt/loose gravel, all very scenic. Always nice when it's one of those rare days when "the mountain is out" (no clouds obstructing it). I never get tired of seeing Mt Rainier looming so huge in the distance, in all its splendid snowy glory. :blush:
  • nodm
    nodm Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Ooopsies.
    Forgot to log on this day June 6th
    All is well
    Fat percent going down without effort so I will stick with the program
    Hope all is well with y’all
    Passes left: 3
    Yes to the 3rd power.
  • mariatn2003
    mariatn2003 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Exercised 20 minutes? Housework 70 minutes
    Within my calorie budget? yes
    Logged all food and drink? Yes
  • WMEJA
    WMEJA Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Daily post

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    June 4
    Yes X 3

June 5
    Yes X 3

June 6
    Yes X 3

Yes, I'm still here. Catching up with posting. I've been doing really well this month and see no reason for that not to continue. I'm on a new eatting plan. Funny thing I've allowed more calories so I can stay on the plan but haven't needed them. I'm committed for a month then we will see. I've lost a little over 2 pounds the last 6 days. Which is how I like to lose it...too fast is not good. I did good with Corona at first then started to eat things I never do at least not on a regular basis.ice cream, pizza...I gained at least 5 pounds on top of 5 pounds I wanted to get back down to. The struggle is real...Time to get serious folks
    My favorite exercise is walking at a fast pace. No stress on any of my less than young body parts. We have a park that is in walking distance (actually just past my driveway) to where we live now. With my compromised imune system not going to the gym although it is right down the road from my house. Funny, we have property next to the city but we have acreage so it's like it's in the country.
    @RangerRickL I'm keeping in and being careful. Thanks for the reminder and thanks for being here for us. 😉

• freezinpeach
    freezinpeach Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Didn’t get to go on a hike due to bad weather. Instead we put our rain coats on at waked to downtown Cody and checked it out. We got about 5 miles in.
    Tracked: No
    Calories: I’m pretty sure I did.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @windowqueen2003 I'm grateful that you are here too!
  • signing_megs
    signing_megs Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Pass day, I was trying to save one for the end of the month. We shall see!
  • thelovelyjesse
    thelovelyjesse Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Excerise? Yes B) 15 minutes of stationary bike, 10 minutes on vibration machine, 10 mins of yoga

Budgeted? No- I knew I would go over a bit, went to my boyfriend’s father’s house and had nachos and pie and a margarita. It was worth it!

Track? Yes B)

Rings? Yes B)

Water? Not enough!
  • srufus
    srufus Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Pass day 1
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,257 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, went on a 60 minutes walk on a new trail

My favorite outdoor activities during the summer are walking, bike riding, hiking and swimming.
  • Lilutz
    Lilutz Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    yes x 3. 20-minute walk
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @signing_megs This is really a long-term project. Don't stress it too much. We want you to take the long-view.
    Rick