June 13 Sign In

Options

Replies

• Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, about 360 minutes disinfecting the public areas of my workplace due to the virus, plus walking
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes, well under
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • alligatorob
    alligatorob Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, and yes. A good day!
  • oldDogBiking
    oldDogBiking Posts: 159 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    exercise yes
    tracking yes
    budjet yes
    Took care of Buddy today.
    Sometimes I think that is not really exercise.
    But my back is telling me that it was exercise.
    But it isn't cardio.
    That is what I like.
    But I did walk to the department store early evening. That was more that 20 minutes.
    I am debating whether to drive for 4 hours tomorrow to get to one of my sweet spots.
    Spend a few days there is what I do to justify that much driving.
    I don't spend any money. I just pop up a tent and blow up an air mattress.
    But the thing of it is, Buddy not in Summer school (ESY) because of corona.
    Last couple of summers I go camping when Buddy in summer school.
    But I like hanging out with that little rascal if there ain't gonna be no school.
    The conundrum - ditch buddy for camping?
    What is more fun or joyful, Camping or hanging out with Buddy?
    So that will be the theme of today's pictures.
    What's a guy to do?
    9m4ks9guxt0y.jpg
    nnpw5et6b4nu.jpg

• Bill70sStrong
    Bill70sStrong Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 90 minute walk.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • nodm
    nodm Posts: 264 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Hello all!
    Yesterday was good but today I took a pass for an unexpected splurge. Lots of desserts - Ice cream and Oreos and BBQ CHIPS’.

2 passes left
    Have a great day tomorrow!

• Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Pass day 3 for me. Snacked in the afternoon without first measuring and although I guessed the amount it was over budget even when I reduced supper and used all my extensive exercise calories.

Not my greatest choices food wise but a great day from exercise point of view.

Morning 5km run for a challenge where I have to run 5km for 5 days. Then off to my friend's house with housemate and boyfriend. We all had cake for his birthday and went for a walk along the beach with his little family. I've missed kids in lock down so loved spending some time with his 2 year old daughter. Then we did another 6 rounds of Jiu Jitsu. Ok, I did 5 around because asthma was playing up because I've been eating too much wheat. But I'm definitely improving on my Jiu Jitsu despite that. I made the first three rounds even though I felt it getting worse. Used pump after round 3 and fighting off a choke with the brown belt triggered it. Got it under control pretty quickly and continued. Next round had the biggest guy land with all of his 100+ kg on my chest (not deliberately, that is just the nature of the sport) and by the end of the round I knew if I pushed any more I would have a serious attack so I stopped. Then we all had lunch and did some yoga before heading home for series.
    Despite the lockdown and my not ideal food choices and asthma, it was a wonderful day!
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Yes x 3 for Saturday
    Tracked, on target but did eat back exercise calories today. Walked all day, as well as 1.5 Mike dog walk.
  • amandaross887
    amandaross887 Posts: 229 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    June 13
    Exercised?: Yes - 20 minute full house clean
    Calories?: Yes. 1,391
    Tracked?: Yes.

Loving this challenge and it really makes me think about what im putting in my mouth. Makes me really think about how much mindless eating i do.
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Exercise yes 10 min quigong, 20 min leslie sansone, 10 min gardening
    Tracking yes calories yes
  • russaliak2313
    russaliak2313 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? - Well, I was on my feet in the kitchen, cooking for 3 hours straight and I was exhausted afterwards. Not sure if it counts or I got my first pass day?
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? - Yes, barely under budget.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? - Yes.
  • Katiecan2021
    Katiecan2021 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    13th June - pass number one used!! I knew I would as I had two invitations for dinner - one eating pizza in a friends garden late afternoon / early evening with the family, and one barbecue later with my girlfriends! Food wise I didn’t really indulge - but waaaay too much prosecco in the evening, bit it was just so great to see my friends again. So I had a fab time, back to my normal routine today though.
  • Hollis100
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? - Well, I was on my feet in the kitchen, cooking for 3 hours straight and I was exhausted afterwards. Not sure if it counts or I got my first pass day?
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? - Yes, barely under budget.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? - Yes.

That's up to you about the exercise -- I would certainly count it. You were on your feet, walking, and using your arms and hands for three hours.
  • russaliak2313
    russaliak2313 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hollis100 wrote: »

That's up to you about the exercise -- I would certainly count it. You were on your feet, walking, and using your arms and hands for three hours.

You have a point! Thank you :smile:
  • Hollis100
    Options
    @oldDogBiking Love Buddy's little grin, and love the mountain view. That's a tough choice. Do other people watch over him during the week? Does he have other people to play with?
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Saturday, 6/13

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: Yes, rest day - 20 minute walk

Pass days to date - 2
  • shellywesley
    shellywesley Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?yes
  • slimtastesbetter
    slimtastesbetter Posts: 8,095 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 20 minutes upper body with dumbbells
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • jillebean86
    jillebean86 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Exercise - yes - on my feet all day, went for a walk with a friend
    Tracked - yes
    Calories - yes, but didn't feel very satisfied

Due to poor planning for a busy day, I effectively skipped breakfast and lunch. Even after a hearty dinner, I still felt hungry and ended up snacking a lot at night. The snacks were healthy enough and the total calories ended up right on target for the day, but it was not nearly as satisfying as if I'd just had three good meals. I need to plan ahead!

By reporting here each day, this challenge is making me clearly see patterns I would never have noticed otherwise. Thanks for the insight!