June 19 Sign In

Options

Replies

• wishfuljune
    wishfuljune Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    Yes to all three: 80+ minutes of walking the pup and 30 minutes of cardio and total body strength training.

A great day to kick off the weekend!
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,371 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? WELL over - nothing like a good audio book / mini-trampoline / air conditioned comfort on a hot-high-humidex day
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Easily, even without the exercise calories
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.

• corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Congrats @jillebean86!

Yes to all 3
  • signing_megs
    signing_megs Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?yes

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Surprisingly yes, even after an un-planned Wendy’s small frosty and fries. I was able to adjust my dinner to low calorie but filling one.

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep, it was helpful to know how much I had left for dinner.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    Pass Day #4 for me.
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Exercise 10 min quigong, 20 min yoga, 360 min cleaning, 2x20 min walk, 30 min gardening
    Tracking yes calories yes
  • amandaross887
    amandaross887 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    June 19
    Exercised?: Yes - 40 minute walk with puppy
    Calories?: Yes. 1,399
    Tracked?: Yes.
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    @jillebean86 Well done on this milestone!
  • lexabeep
    lexabeep Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Yes x3
  • slimtastesbetter
    slimtastesbetter Posts: 7,997 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES a sluggish 4 mile run in 52:22. No energy, legs were achy and I was hot. Waah waah waah ;)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Alas, no. It started with a little innocent nibbling in the afternoon and snowballed. :s
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? No but I will be sure to track everything today. Back on track! :blush:

Pass Days used: 2 of 3
  • WMEJA
    WMEJA Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Daily post

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • russaliak2313
    russaliak2313 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? - Yes, a 40-minute walk.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.
  • nodm
    nodm Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    June 19
    Yes x 3
    2 passes left
    My plan is to continue focus on my goals. That’s it.
    Have a great day tomorrow all!
  • Katiecan2021
    Katiecan2021 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Pass day 2....didn’t intend to take a pass day, I tracked everything, lots of walking and yoga, ate well all day - but then went for a couple of drinks in my neighbours garden and when I added them in afterwards I realised I had gone one wine glass over my limit. Never mind, I had a lovely evening!
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Used my 3rd pass day on Fri. This was a planned one of well deserved celebrations.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,371 Member
    Options
    Pass day 2....didn’t intend to take a pass day, I tracked everything, lots of walking and yoga, ate well all day - but then went for a couple of drinks in my neighbours garden and when I added them in afterwards I realized I had gone one wine glass over my limit. Never mind, I had a lovely evening!

Getting all the way to the 20th on only 2 pass days is doing well - and seeing it as a single-event, lovely evening is the mind set to strive for. Specials are "special" when they are intermittent.