Long walk in the morning and stayed under
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Logged, at, and exercised.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @snowshoe072 I got you on my updated list that I will post tomorrow.
    Thanks and congratulations!!
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @oldDogBiking Congratulations on the weight loss and the privilege of hearing Buddy's laughter.
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    I am using my 3rd pass day today, but I do plan to be in the winner's circle. Thank you for the encouragement!😊
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Exercise yes 10 min quigong, 20 min yoga, 30 min cleaning, 50 min gardening
    Tracking yes calories yes
  • SuziQ113
    SuziQ113 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I haven’t posted in the last few days, and am going to bow out this month, but hope to get a bit more strength and join in for July. I lost my boyfriend of 10 years about 2.5 months ago suddenly. Some days and some moments I find joy and motivation, some days are horrendous.
    I wanted to share this because sometimes I think we (myself included) push ourselves into a place of how we “should” be eating or “should” be working out. There are days and times when we have to take care of ourselves and sometimes that looks like just surviving for a bit. You guys have inspired me, and I’m excited to get back into a good place. See you soon!

So sorry for your loss.
  • wishfuljune
    wishfuljune Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    I am also becoming increasingly frustrated with the MFP app and website. They really need to fix something.

Yes to exercise and tracking, but no to staying under in calories.

My birthday was last Monday and my fiancé’s was Saturday, so we did not exactly eat our best but that’s okay. I’ve lost over 5 inches this month so I will take that as progress. 😊
  • slimtastesbetter
    slimtastesbetter Posts: 8,045 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL I am no longer in the running to be in the Winner's Circle, so you'll need to delete me off the list.

But on a positive note, I am one step closer to my goal of being back under 135 lbs.

June 1st - 141.6
    Today - 136.9 :smiley:

Thanks so much for the UAC, it gave me the kick start and accountability I've been needing to get back to tracking "most" days again! :blush: