Exersized-?yes
    Caleries?-yes
    Logged?-yes
    Have a happy and safe 4th everyone.✨
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,424 Member
    Options
    cd1jcax85bi3.png

Yesterday, @BMcC9 mentioned and recommended to a new team member to check out the "What's on your Mind' section.
    That area has become a fun place to go deeper than just posting your daily 'exercise; calories; and tracking". For several years, nobody (including me) ever used that section. Then, a few of the cool kids started meeting there and exchanging interesting stories, micro-nutrients, the other fun stuff.

I recommend you check it out if you like to share at a deeper level.
    Rick

Wow ... at the ripe old age of (going on) 62, I finally qualify as "one of the Cool Kids"

Kewl B) !!
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,424 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, a 21 minute exergame brisk walk.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes - laid back day, but fortunately the calorie-intake was also on the lower level, so even with only the minimal exercise level met, was still well within balance-point.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
    Yes

• 1scubapin
    1scubapin Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    YYY
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Yes to all 3. 46 mibutes of barre strength + 2 mile walk this morning. Stayed under calories and logged everything.
  • Godsmonty
    Godsmonty Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Yes
    No
    Yess
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @BMcC9, well you got that compliment from the old guy who will be 70 in August!
  • Palmerinoooo
    Palmerinoooo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Exercise? A nice two mile walk
    Calories? Yep! 600 under 😎
    Tracked? Yes! Starting to become more conscious of my food habits :)
  • nodamechi
    nodamechi Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    July 2nd

Exercise - yes! Just barely but I managed to get in those 20 minutes of walking
    Calories: yes
    Track: yes

July 3rd

Exercise: yep, it was raining outside when I went got a 40 minutes walk, but that means that at least it wasn't too hot!
    Calories: yep
    Track: yep
  • wishback
    wishback Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    3 x yes :)
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Exercise yes 10 min quigong, 20 min strength training, 300 min cleaning, 70 min walk, 20 min gardening
    Tracking yes calories yes
  • Katiecan2021
    Katiecan2021 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Pass day! I kind of thought it might go that way as it’s my wedding anniversary. We don’t normally celebrate it much (we’ve been known to both forget it some years!!). But lockdown is so boring it was fun to celebrate and ended up having some impromptu drinks with friends before my husband cooked a lovely steak dinner. But....although I didn’t track properly once I got to dinner, this was nothing like my previous UAC days. I did lots of exercise and ate really well during the day. Just had a glass or two of wine too much, my steak was a bit big, and then a couple of after dinner chocolates. Lovely evening though! Shame to use a pass day so early in the month but hey ho.
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, yes
    Had a pass day on the prior day
    Wishing everyone a good day!