July 5 Sign In

Options
13»

Replies

• readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    rstanford3 wrote: »
    Back on track today...not sabotaged by cake, so yes X 3.

Pass Day 1 - I was sabotaged by cake ... and sangria
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    Yes, times 3! :) 31 minutes of light house cleaning, because it was a rest day, came in under and logged everything.
  • WMEJA
    WMEJA Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Daily post

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • manoelabrito7
    manoelabrito7 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes! Today was my rest day from yoga, but did a 50 min dog walk at a brisk pace (dog is weird and doesn't appreciate slow walks haha helps me keep a good pace)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes!
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes!

Pass days so far: 2
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Fell asleep before posting. Enjoyed a nice walk by water, tracked and over. It was an intentional pass day (#1).
  • thelovelyjesse
    thelovelyjesse Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    ....aaaannndddd here's my third pass. It was a lovely weekend, and I had planned to use them. I don't think I did terrible, as I still lost a pound for the week after this weekend, but didn't want to bother with logging and tracking everything. Have a great day, everyone!
  • dreamer12151
    dreamer12151 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Ahhh, Sunday. My rest day. And HOOOOO boy did I rest! For some reason, I could not keep my eyes open for most of the day and ended up sleeping a good portion of the day! I had things planned, and sleeping was NOT on the playlist. I had planned to do a yoga session, but that didn't happen, ended up just stretching throughout the day, inculding the 10 minutes while the pasta was boiling for dinner!

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, stretching throughout the day
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, actually under by 400 or so
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes I did.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,378 Member
    Options
    ....aaaannndddd here's my third pass. It was a lovely weekend, and I had planned to use them. I don't think I did terrible, as I still lost a pound for the week after this weekend, but didn't want to bother with logging and tracking everything. Have a great day, everyone!

the fact that they were planned and you sound positive about it is a good sign ... now to see what you post about the 6th ......
  • wishfuljune
    wishfuljune Posts: 2,574 Member
    Options
    I tracked but did not stay under my calorie goal. It was a splurge day, all right. Onwards! There are still 26 days left of the month.

Pass Day #2
  • Bill70sStrong
    Bill70sStrong Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    Pass #2
  • Lilutz
    Lilutz Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Pass Day 2 of 3.
  • CathieMW
    CathieMW Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Yes.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    No.

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
    Yes.

Pass day 1 of 2.

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,003 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
    💚
  • ColwellCat
    ColwellCat Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Yes x3. Busted out the Xbox Kinnect for the first time in years for the wall breaker game - gosh it can build up a sweat! Competitive me notes I did not however get anywhere near my previous high scores - something to work back to
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,378 Member
    Options
    ColwellCat wrote: »
    Yes x3. Busted out the Xbox Kinnect for the first time in years for the wall breaker game - gosh it can build up a sweat! Competitive me notes I did not however get anywhere near my previous high scores - something to work back to

Great to use "play" as an exercise strategy, isn't it! I have some varients to that idea on my old (original) Wii console.
  • amymh41
    amymh41 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Yes for all 3
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Yes, Yes & Yes :smiley:
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    yes x 3, slow walking, lots of housework