July 7 Sign In

Options

Replies

• amandaross887
    amandaross887 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    July 7
    Exercised?: Yes - 25 minutes of hardcore housecleaning!
    Calories?: Yes. 1,397
    Tracked?: Yes.
  • rstanford3
    rstanford3 Posts: 3,073 Member
    Options
    Yes x3!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    @Hulya_79, congratulations on persevering and seeing that long lost number on the scale!! May there be many more long lost numbers in your near future!!
  • signing_megs
    signing_megs Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • SuziQ113
    SuziQ113 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Yes times three.
  • WMEJA
    WMEJA Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Daily post
    Tuesday, 7/7

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes
  • Bill70sStrong
    Bill70sStrong Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    ooops, accidently posted 7/7 on 7/6!

Yes for all 3.
  • dreamer12151
    dreamer12151 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. Was suppsed to do a bike ride, but when I woke up, the thought of kitting up, getting the bike downstairs & riding was - whew - too exhausting. Instead, I did a 25 min "Lower Body Stretch" yoga session with Cole Chance on YogaTX on YouTube. (LOVE Cole & love YogaTX!)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? A big fat NO. So exhausted still since Sunday, I ended up snacking all day long. I was bad.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Another NO. I just gave up.

Pass day #1 used.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,000 Member
    Options
    Day 7 - Yes x3

oh shoot i almost forgot to log in here lol
    50 minute vinyasa yoga.

i'm proud of myself for not overindulging on takeout last night! we had to order pizza but for once in a very long time i only stuck to 4 boneless wings, and i guess i still have a weird (or maybe normal? for once?) appetite so after those wings i no longer felt hungry or craving extra. in fact i probably should've stuck to 2 wings, or stopped eating when i noticed i didn't feel good (physically) eating them, and made a healthy salad or something. but no need to feel guilty or anything of the sort because either way it was a huge success on my part!

i'm almost completely driven by pizza (or any fast/takeout food, really), and any other day i would've had 2 big slices AND the wings and maybe dessert and soda and felt terrible by the time i went to bed. but this time i didn't even think about it! it feels incredibly good when you wake up the next morning knowing you didn't do anything you regretted the night before and don't have to make up for it while feeling sluggish & gross (or don't do anything at all and just continue to overeating cycle for 2 weeks to a month... my worst habit).

i gotta become more hyperaware of that feeling in order to build better control around "trigger" foods, sometimes the in-the-moment feelings of pleasure & endorphins from eating the super bad-for-you foods can overcome the more rational feelings & actions. i guess learning to trust yourself and your body and sometimes telling yourself "i had this a million times before & it won't taste anymore different or amazing, missing out on one night doesn't mean i'll miss out forever, you just don't need this tonight" is a hard habit to instill onto yourself but it becomes easier the more you do it and it's always worth it in the end.

@lowcalorielovepotion
    Awesome Post!
  • lowcalorielovepotion
    lowcalorielovepotion Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 thank you! also i hate when a food scale gives out on you, feels like betrayal! :D
  • CathieMW
    CathieMW Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Yes. 30 minute early morning walk.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    Yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
    Yes
  • heffalump2014
    heffalump2014 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Pass day 2. No exercise due to knee pain. Calories: Yes
    Food and water tracking: yes
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    @Hulya_79, congratulations on persevering and seeing that long lost number on the scale!! May there be many more long lost numbers in your near future!!

Thank you! I hope so.
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Pass #2
  • 1scubapin
    1scubapin Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    YYY
  • 1scubapin
    1scubapin Posts: 50 Member
    Options