• alligatorob
    alligatorob Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, and yes. A good day!
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    This is our 41st wedding anniversary❣️❣️
    We walked this morning & will go for a hike in a state part later when it’s cooler.

Everything in my body wants to go eat out at a favorite place, but we are not. Safety first!

Instead my husband has swept, washed, and disinfected the table and arbor area in back & a week ago I purchased ingredients for what we each would have ordered.

We’ll eat outdoors which we never seem to do & make it a special time here at home with our charming “fairy lights” and some music!

#EverythingChangesExceptOurLoveForEachOther❤️

Happy Anniversary ❣🤗
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    7/8
    Exersized-?yes
    Caleries?-yes
    Logged?-yes
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, 30 minutes cleaning and 4 hours walking, all job related and mostly due to the pandemic
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,378 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 3 x 12 reps each of "5 basic must-moves for seniors" (henceforth to be shortened to "The Fit-Five" plus pacing through the rest of an hour-long listen-in teleconf. 9860+ steps on the day
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yep - didn't go into the 26 fitbit credit calories, even with the evening snack
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep - managed to find the Cartier's Irish Cream wine-based liqueur (SLIGHTly less rich than a Baily's version - and this one has a hint of "s'mores" flavour.

If you don't already know what s'mores are (and we have people from all over the world here so it is possible) just ask. Simple, decadent camp-fire treat.

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 Happy Anniversary, Maddie!!
  • Lilutz
    Lilutz Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Yep, yep, yep. 15 minutes HIIT blast, 15 minutes walking, 10 minute rainy run (my favorite kind). :smiley:
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @juliemouse83 I'm so sorry for you and your friend!!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    Inside and outside exercise over 90 minutes
    Calories: under my limit
    Tracking: good
  • CathieMW
    CathieMW Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Yes. Another early morning walk.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    Yes, barely! Whew!

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
    Yes.

• Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes & yes. I didn't do my stairs which was my July goal for exercise but it was a busy work day so I will let my nightly swim be my exercise today.
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Yes to all 3
  • UCGRocks
    UCGRocks Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Yesx3. Comfortably under on calories but only 30 mins of activity- morning walk with toddler. Busy day - but shouldn’t be an excuse. Have to do better. Good night
  • UCGRocks
    UCGRocks Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    This is our 41st wedding anniversary❣️❣️
    We walked this morning & will go for a hike in a state part later when it’s cooler.

Everything in my body wants to go eat out at a favorite place, but we are not. Safety first!

Instead my husband has swept, washed, and disinfected the table and arbor area in back & a week ago I purchased ingredients for what we each would have ordered.

We’ll eat outdoors which we never seem to do & make it a special time here at home with our charming “fairy lights” and some music!

#EverythingChangesExceptOurLoveForEachOther❤️

Happy Anniversary!
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    dankas001 wrote: »
    Hi all dory your job sounds amazing I love penguins
    8july
    Exercise yes 45 minute brisk walk
    Calories Yes came under again
    Track everything yes

The penguins bite more than any other animal I work with, including all the reptiles! But they can be very cute especially our fluffy babies. Despite the bites, I do love my job and am abundantly blessed to get to spend my days with all these creatures.

@MadisonMolly2017 Happy anniversary! You got married less than 2 weeks before my first birthday so have basically been married my whole life. That's so awesome!
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Exercise yes 10 min quigong, 30 min strength training, 150 min cleaning, 20 min leslie sansone, 45min walk
    Tracking yes calories yes
  • MamaSunflowers
    MamaSunflowers Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 9km run, 3 hours of walking with my dog
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Today started out really well, but perhaps I didn't refuel sufficiently after the morning run and walk. The rest of the day I felt so unsatisfied and just wanted to snack! Luckily tomorrow is my weekly shopping day, so we didn't have too much left for me do a lot of damage to my calorie goal. On Friday I will have a high protein breakfast after the exercise and see if it helps me get through the day without constantly looking in the kitchen!
  • wishback
    wishback Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Yes three times