Tracked: Yes
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Happy Wedding Anniversary! @MadisonMolly2017
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 Happy anniversary! Your day and special meal sounded lovely!

• SuziQ113
    SuziQ113 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Yes times three.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Logged and under and a 46 minute walk.

@MadisonMolly2017, Happy Anniversary! I hope your evening was as lovely as it sounded!

@juliemouse83, So sorry about your co-worker. (hugs)
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,424 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Exercise : No , due to severe knee pain🙁

Sadly this is my third pass day and if my knee doesn’t improve neither will my exercise record.

@heffalump2014, sorry about your knee pain! At least you can control what you eat so you can still stay "on track". As far as exercise, how does your knee feel when you sit? I have heard there are some good seated exercise videos on the internet, although I haven't checked them out personally.

@cjane917 had to use them for a while. She might be able to recommend specifics

• readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    @juliemouse83 - I am so sorry to hear you and your coworker are going through so much. I don’t have any words.
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 for Wednesday
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    @juliemouse83 I'm also so very, very sorry about your friend and co-worker

• Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    yes x 3, waking dog, no running
  • eno5315
    eno5315 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Yes X3 for 07/08
  • manoelabrito7
    manoelabrito7 Posts: 15 Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes! 30 min of morning yoga.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, was so tired that went to bed at 7pm, so that helped cut down my calories for the day haha
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • dreamer12151
    dreamer12151 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. Despite the rain, I was able to get in a 2 mile, 40 min walk before my doctor's appointment.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No idea, see below
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? No. I didn't eat before the appt in case they decided to do bloodwork. They did not. After that, I had 2 stores to go to that were next to the Dr's office, including the Dollar Tree, and I impulsively, naughtily bought some snacky foods in which I nibbled all day.

Pass Day #2.
  • dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Walked, tracked every morsel, under... little distracted by a new health matter - but still on track
  • mariatn2003
    mariatn2003 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Exercised 20 minutes? Yes 35 minutes dance/aerobics, 30 minutes housework.
    Within calorie budget? Yes
    Logged all food and drink? Yes

Used already one pass day.
  • BMcC9
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. Despite the rain, I was able to get in a 2 mile, 40 min walk before my doctor's appointment.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No idea, see below
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? No. I didn't eat before the appt in case they decided to do bloodwork. They did not. After that, I had 2 stores to go to that were next to the Dr's office, including the Dollar Tree, and I impulsively, naughtily bought some snacky foods in which I nibbled all day.

Pass Day #2.

The first one to three months are often mostly self-discovery / new levels of self-awareness as you discover patterns you didn't really realize you were doing (or maybe you did, but weren't ready to acknowledge you did ... )

No matter what the final pass count, just keep reporting in and exploring to find the self-sustaining strategies that fit your personality and situation.
  • cjane917
    cjane917 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Exercise : No , due to severe knee pain🙁

Sadly this is my third pass day and if my knee doesn’t improve neither will my exercise record.

@heffalump2014, sorry about your knee pain! At least you can control what you eat so you can still stay "on track". As far as exercise, how does your knee feel when you sit? I have heard there are some good seated exercise videos on the internet, although I haven't checked them out personally.

@cjane917 had to use them for a while. She might be able to recommend specifics

I actually had a sore foot, but ended up just biking instead of walking. Sorry I can't be of more help!
  • BMcC9
    Options
    @heffalump2014 there is any amount of good suggestions here

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10802217/ankle-injury-will-not-stop-me-upper-body-regimen

including be sure to get guidance from the medical / physio therapy professional community.

in the meantime, as @Dory_42 suggested, you can at least keep working on the other two Daily question aspects as you heal (there have been others who had to "stop counting the passes" due to illness or what-have-you from time to time.

Do what you can until you can do more (safely)
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @BMcC9 and @heffalump2014 I agree completely!! Stick with the team and just do what you can do.