July 21 Sign In

Replies

• JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Yes x 3
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Excellent quote for me today, I got in a slump, not feeling it today! The last piece of homemade cake and some cheese put me over so not so bad so pass day #2
    Exercise yes 10 min quigong, 20 min leslie sansone, 45min walk, 20 min gardening
    Tracking yes calories no
  • dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    Yes Times 3, ome pass day left.
    No time to read, but best wishes to all.
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    @fatbambi2017 I saw that, but didn't want to comment! All credit to you for recording!
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    We all have times when we are in a slump. Being on the UAC team is a great way to push on through. Here are a few more thoughts on getting out of a slump:

Have One Goal. Whenever I've been in a slump, I've discovered that it's often because I have too much going on in my life. ...
    Find inspiration. ...
    Get excited. ...
    Build anticipation. ...
    Post your goal. ...
    Commit publicly. ...
    Think about it daily. ...
    Get support.
    Share with the UAC team!

Great suggestions that are practical and true to my experience. Thanks for posting them.
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Tuesday, 7/21

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: Yes, active rest day - walking

Pass days to date - 3
  • rstanford3
    rstanford3 Posts: 2,991 Member
    Yes x 3!
  • Lilutz
    Lilutz Posts: 389 Member
    Yes.
    No.
    Yes: 45 minutes mowing lawn, 10 minutes running, 72 minutes walking
  • Katiecan2021
    Katiecan2021 Posts: 266 Member
    @Chinkiri glad you like the pics, it was a strange place on Monday - more construction workers than office workers. I don’t know when we’ll get back to the office as public transport means we’re all too cosy with one another!

@Dory_42 I don’t know when I started ironing...I never used to be bothered! You are making me think about whether I should just give it up again and let the creases fall out as I wear them.
  • Geneveremfp
    Geneveremfp Posts: 504 Member
    Pass day 4.

I didn't track at all. We were at my parents house having a short beach holiday and so I took the day off. I weighed this morning and have stayed the same though so don't seem to have done damage