July 25 Sign In

Options
13»

Replies

• windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    I will also be out of the circle this month. Earlier this week for the very first time since March 1, I had a 3 x NO day ... (which put me at 3 passes) .. then the battery on my kitchen scale died the next morning, and there was a delay until we could replace it (so no accurate logging possible for 2 days, although I DID get back to the exercise .... (so that makes 4+ for me!)

Scale is working / exercise done / everything logged /

TODAY was a good day. I think I have a better handle on how to keep my head above the paperwork level I have been drowning in (particularly for the last week or so) so that will help in many ways.

I have already joined up for August. Which will be the start of my 5th month at very stable maintenance.

(hmmm ..... I wonder if maintenance-fatigue plus something like @SuziQ113 's "delayed psychological reaction to covid" has been setting in)

My part of the world has opened up (slowly and safely so far ) even farther last weekend .... and now feeling increased subtle pressure from non-family to "do more / get out a bit more" but with my respiratory issues DH and I feel better / more secure if I stay put a while longer .... see what the local "2 - 3 weeks later" numbers are ....

@BMcC9 I encourage your caution! We each need to decide *for ourselves* & given our personal risk factors & how much we don’t want to get COVID. Never let others make you feel you need to do something you’re not sure of❣️

@BMcC9 & @MadisonMolly2017 This is so true. If your friends care about you they will respect your need to feel and be safe. If you are at risk you are wise to take extra precautions. You should be able to call the shots when and if you resume being with friends....that is the case regardless of your risk factor.
    I have a good friend battling Covid and she says she is in terrible pain and its been a week today since it hit her and it hasn't let up. The virus is real. We need not take chances. So many things are unknown about it.
    Joyce
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    25th July
    Exercise: Yes, 30 minutes walking
    Calories: Yes, stayed under
    Tracking: Yes, logged everything eventually
  • Lilutz
    Lilutz Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, yes: 30 minute walk