Extreme Temperatures impacting me badly

Options
TheLastMrBig
TheLastMrBig Posts: 219 Member
Ever since late Friday night ... My body has been suffering from extreme hot vs cold body sensations consistently throughout day

Right now my legs and feet are cold and gets cold more than usual ....to point I put on socks . Than at night when I lay down my body heats up so bad like a furnace ... Literally, at first I thought it was acid reflux(sorry if I spelled it wrong) because I was constantly burping ...

I've been doing some googling and I'm not sure what's going on...Yes there's other problems due to high blood sugar levels

muscle fatigue, headaches, sometimes cramps in feet. I'm very aware if I don't change eating habits and portion controls .... I will lose feet,toes, legs and eventually life

Can someone that's Diabetic or knowledgable on Diabetes please tell me what's going on with my body and how can I treat it properly?

Yes I have therapy intro on August 17th and Doctors appointment on 25th of this month

Replies

• 2t9nty
    2t9nty Posts: 1,576 Member
    Options
    I have no clue on the hot and cold you describe. I have never experienced it. I will say that when I was losing weigh, I was cold all the time.
  • judyvalentine512
    judyvalentine512 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    I get really hot when my sugar gets too low, or too high. Not sure about the cold though. It's definitely something to discuss with your doctor.
    I suggest that you write down any questions, concerns and symptoms before you see your doctor, and bring the list with you. I do that, and I find I manage to get all my questions out and don't forget anything.
    Good luck.