Lost my first real pound and cried

I lost my first real pound this week and cried like a baby.

I've bounced up and down among the same 4 pounds and have continued doing that for the past 2 months as I've been trying to figure out this diet thing. I was eating little enough that I thought I should have seen some success before now, but there was nothing.

This week when I weighed in, I had finally broken through the bottom of that 4 pound trap. This is really happening.

It should take me about 2 years to safely lose the weight so I've got a long journey ahead of me. Now I know that I'm actually on the road.

Replies

• alligatorob
    alligatorob Posts: 736 Member
    Good for you, on the loss!

How much weight do you want to lose?

Two years really isn't too bad, and what better could you do with your lifestyle than lose weight? You are off to a great start!
  • stacybaker707
    stacybaker707 Posts: 126 Member
    Congratulations! :)
  • FrecklePatch
    FrecklePatch Posts: 71 Member
    That's fantastic!
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    I lost my first real pound this week and cried like a baby.

I've bounced up and down among the same 4 pounds and have continued doing that for the past 2 months as I've been trying to figure out this diet thing. I was eating little enough that I thought I should have seen some success before now, but there was nothing.

This week when I weighed in, I had finally broken through the bottom of that 4 pound trap. This is really happening.

It should take me about 2 years to safely lose the weight so I've got a long journey ahead of me. Now I know that I'm actually on the road.

You can do this!....congratulations on your loss and I know you will have many more losses!
  • papayahed
    papayahed Posts: 407 Member
    Awesome!! Congratulations!