• corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Yes to all 3
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,007 Member
    Options
    UCGRocks wrote: »
    Rick: my expression exactly LOL. August went Faaassstt...I only have 1 pass day left. Trying hard to make it this month. 🤞

@UCGRocks You can do it!! Pre-posting dinner was the one change that helped me avoid Pass Days! Prevents the “Oops Pass Days!”
    Jana_2020 wrote: »
    Pass day #4 today. Hmm, 2nd month in a row I blow it in the last week.
    Good luck to those who still stand a chance for the Winner's Circle: only 7 more days, you can do it!!

@Jana_2020 4 pass days of 24 = 16.6% Or 83.4% success!
    4 pass days of 31 is 12.9%!or 87.1 % success

This numbers are amazing! Keep going! Each day we practice, it becomes easier - truly.
    Today is the 5th pass day. No winner circle for me this month

@LisaPower123 It took me awhile to figure out how to do it ie where my Achilles heels were ... it’s all a process of figuring out what works for our lifestyle, food preferences, ability to exercise or boost exercise, hydration, sleep, stress....in other words A LOT. It’s totally doable, just takes time to find the magic keys.
    stella7x7 wrote: »
    8/24
    Pass day
    Caleries no
    Logged?-yes
    Exersized-?no

Thinking of you @stella7x7 ❤️
    Monday, 8/

I’ve had months I was not in Winner’s Circle that I lost & vice versa. But UAC instills habits. It enables me to get back on track quickly.

Hang in their friends❣️❣️
  • Sunshinfit
    Sunshinfit Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    3 passes + 2
  • cjane917
    cjane917 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 though barely
    Walked just 40 minutes today and no bodyweight exercises because we weren't able to leave for a walk until after 7 pm. I'm spending a lot of time creating math training videos and ppts for teachers in addition to preparing for my own 5th graders' imminent return... it's been a bit crazy!
  • alaskamutts278
    alaskamutts278 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Training, I've exceeded my pass days
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes 20 mins indoor rowing
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    August 24

Exercise: No, I wanted to rest after the hiking.
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • heffalump2014
    heffalump2014 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Exercise : Yes yoga
    Calories: Yes
    Counting : Yes
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    24th August
    Exercise: Yes, but barely. I seem to have little energy, my exercise classes are more or less on holiday, but walked for 20 minutes.
    Calories: Yes, stayed under. Pleased with massive Salade Nicoise. Posted recipe in Discussions.
    Tracking: Yes, logged everything.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,386 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Catch-up check-in

Aug 23 Y exercise / N log / Y under
    Over 8000 stress-pacing steps before lunch; 10,090 steps on the day; 1502 calories burned according to fitbit; didn't log, but little appetite and was walking, not grazing so reasonably confident that I was under (I have to really stretch those evening snacks to get up to "minimum acceptable" on weekends - let alone meet a normally lower "active-rest day" step-count and burn

Aug 24 N exercise / N log / ? (probably N)
    Back at my desk; have attempted to start the "multi-front work stressors control strategies" (will take multiple days to implement let alone bear fruit); 4,380 steps on the whole day but no exer-game and no evening walk (bands of very heavy rain going through); 1,342 cals burned by midnight according to fitbit log; made a POINT of eating a real breakfast and a real lunch, so would not be surprised that if I HAD logged, I would have been over on the day

Aug 25 breakfast logged; rest of day tentatively pre-logged (which was my normal early-morning practice until maybe a week ago .... )

As of Aug 24
    Days goals met: 19
    Pass days used: 5 (all unplanned; all due to stress-fallout but mostly NOT stress-eating)
  • SuziQ113
    SuziQ113 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Yes times three.
  • dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I'm out for August: 🤷‍♀️

1) 60 min 🚶‍♀️(👫) + 30 min 🚴‍♀️.
    5 min wall sit + 4 man planks
    2) ✔
    3) Surplus: 670 cal. ❌ Last meal: 6:30.
    5) Sleep: 6:30-7. Really tired 😮, no wonder!

Stress at work 👩‍💻 -> no workout till late afternoon. Seeing the red calorie sum before getting out the house got to me. So I ate after feeling full - sorta binged. 🙈 I knew I could not catch up in the evening and was too tired to even try. At lest I walked and biked! 🙂

Surprinsingly enough, scale was down this morning - maybe showed some fake water weight yesterday?
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 Ty, I'm a numbers gal - so that was very motivating to me haha! I've got this :blush:
  • amymh41
    amymh41 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Our last week! I’m tracking!

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, barely! Waffle fries!!
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • amymh41
    Options
    Oh, that was supposed to be for the 24th....
  • amymh41
    Options
    My previous post was for 8/24
    Today 8/25
    Yes x 3
    Rearranging all of our furniture! Old chair out, and older chairs that I love, back in!! Scrubbed down the upholstery= exercise
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Took a break from checking in but I've been on target Sunday, Monday, and today. While I'm getting tired of this DIY quarantine living, I must confess it has encouraged me to learn new recipes like oatmilk creamer and coconut ice cream. Today, I made a delicious turkey burger with curry seasoning, guacamole and used pretzel buns.
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,131 Member
    Options

Exercise > 20? 101 (walking, dancing, circuits)
    Calories < budget? Yes
    Tracked? Yes

3️⃣ Pass Days left
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,007 Member
    Options
    Jana_2020 wrote: »
    @MadisonMolly2017 Ty, I'm a numbers gal - so that was very motivating to me haha! I've got this :blush:

@Jana_2020
    Yay for number gals!! Makes this journey so much easier!! Thank you!

And yes, yo do have this! 💪🏻➕✖️➗🎉🎈
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
  • goingape
    goingape Posts: 429 Member
    Options

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, tried a new class.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes !
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes!