Low Carb Sweeties

Options
hmurwyn
hmurwyn Posts: 2 Member
Hi,
Just a hint for something a little sweet.But low carb. Philadelphia whipped cream cheese, and cool whip creamy, strawberries frozen with no sugar.chop up the strawberries and mix this altogether.Makes a wonderful snack for a mi nute minute. I am thinking maybe of making little freezer bombs as they call them with this. Tell me if you try it or have another version of this idea for a nonsweet(LC) sweet...

Replies

• herblovinmom
    herblovinmom Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    When I’m wanting something quick tasty and sweet, I whip up some unsweetened heavy cream and add it to a cold flavored soda water with a drop or 2 of stevia. Cream soda 😋
  • herblovinmom
    herblovinmom Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I have another recipe for you... it’s a cookie dough dip. Not really cookie dough though, I guess it’s more of a fruit dip. 8 ounces of cream cheese added to a stick of melted butter, and a tsp of vanilla extract, Add sweetener to taste, I use swerve confectioners or stevia. Mix well with beaters, let cool. I add unsweetened bakers chocolate after it has cooled enough to prevent melting. I enjoy my dip with strawberries and jicama. Keep refrigerated.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,437 Member
    Options
    Keto Raspberry mini cheesecakes www.buttertogetherkitchen.com ...I made this last night :)
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Diet A&W rootbeer with cream in it, great rootbeer float.