Weigh In Mon 7th - Sun 13th Sept

Options
Please check you are posting in the correct week.

If you are new, please check out Page 1 of the Intro/FAQ thread

Feel free to drop into the General Chat thread for chat weight loss and general stuff.

And for newbs you can find the monthly progress reports here showing month to month weight variance and your progress from start weight to goal (where info has been given in your posts).

Replies

• ytai_c
    ytai_c Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    SW: 242.7 (2 December 2019)
    GW: 151

Weigh in Info:
    LW: 230.5
    CW: 229.0
    Variance: -1.5
  • bluebird321
    bluebird321 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    SW=210.4
    GW=190 (best for maintenance)

LW= 205.2
    CW=205.4
    change + .02

An "ok" week. I hope to break that 200 barrier before the end of this month.
  • Deviette
    Deviette Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    👋 It's been a long time but I'm hoping to get posting here again!

SW: 74.5kg
    GW: 62kg

CW: 73.8kg

(is it okay to post in kgs?)
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Deviette wrote: »

Sure, you do what you want. An even better question is why I use pounds, it is 2020 already. :) And if you want to get even deeper, our Anglophone friends who try to slip in "stone" every once in awhile.
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    SW: 246.3 lbs (27 Feb 2017)
    GW: 146.3 lbs
    Weigh In Info
    LW: 226.8 lbs
    CW: 228.0 lbs
    change: 1.2 lbs

I think a change is coming. My stress fracture seems to be 99% healed, and I remember making progress.

I had a good week of bicycling and swimming, no running yet.
  • ytai_c
    ytai_c Posts: 34 Member
    Options

Sure, but pounds are more inspiring. It's far easier to lose a whole pound, than it is losing a kilo.

losing 1 pound before you weigh in requires: walking up a hill on a warm day
    losing 1 kilo before you weigh in requires: walking up a hill on a warm day 2.2 times
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    Options
    SW 174.0lbs as at 19 Aug 2020
    GW 126.0lbs

LW 173.0lbs
    CW 171.2lbs
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Well, after a week of weird (I was beginning to wonder if I was in some kind of twilight zone zone) ups and downs in weight, it seems to have come back down and hopefully settles. I can now swing rather rapidly (yeah batteries changed and scales checked and rechecked) up and down 3 lbs with no salt increases or any other usual culprits in sight....I was thinking it was the scales and it might still be the case, but my head was doing loops trying to work it out. These swings are not the norm and I am not changing calories or water intake that drastically from day to day. I am also post menopausal so no hormonal things to contend with.

SW: 195.4 lbs
    GW: 140 lbs
    LW 156.6 lbs
    CW 155.2 lbs

- 1.4 lbs
  • nexangelus
    Options
    Pleased as this weigh in was pre loo time and means that next week should be another loss...fingers crossed. I was a bit miffed when I laid everything out to my coach. Yeah we are all athletes, blah de blah. Told her I work a full time 60 hour week, active on the feet job. I cycle 15 miles a day, 6 days a week work commute, it is another 10 miles gym commute (so 40 miles extra if I do 4 training sessions per week, which are 60 mins lifting each), eating 2000 cals per day. She told me to DO MORE CARDIO. I was flummoxed, that and the weighing scale or weight fluctuation issue, agh!
  • nexangelus
    Options

Sure, you do what you want. An even better question is why I use pounds, it is 2020 already. :) And if you want to get even deeper, our Anglophone friends who try to slip in "stone" every once in awhile.

I use lbs on here but use kgs for my coach. Ha!

• MegansMom2011
    MegansMom2011 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Y1 SW 194 lbs 2/12/17
    Y2 SW 179 lbs 1/4/18
    Y3 SW 150 lbs 1/1/19
    Y4 SW 156.8lbs 1/1/2020
    GW 125 lbs
    LW 152.6 lbs 9/4/20
    CW 155.4 lbs 9/12/20 ( +2.8 lbs)

Total weight loss: -38.8 lbs!

Since 1/1/2020:
    My highest recorded weight was: 164.4lbs
    My lowest recorded weight was: 152.8lbs
    My goal weight for 1/1/2021 is 145lbs (also a healthy BMI for me).

Binge eating multiple times this week, since my daughter's birthday party. Stress was the culprit, but now feeling more in control again and ready for this next week! Let's do it!
This discussion has been closed.