Versa Lite Discontinued?

I was planning to get myself one of these for my birthday. I did my research and I wouldn't use the extra features that the Versa 2 has over the lite, so it would be a waste of money. I went to look and apparently the lite has been discontinued! It's off the fitbit website.

There are still a few stores in my area that are selling the Lite. Will I run into issues if I buy it knowing it's been discontinued? My current Alta has lasted for years, but back in the day I had a zip that quit working about 6 months in. The fitbit warranty still worked even though I'd bought it at Target, and they sent me a new one in the color of my choosing. What happens if there's an issue with the Versa Lite, if I get it?

With the new Versa 3 coming out, the price for the 2 has dropped, but it's still $50 more than the Lite. I don't want to spend $50 extra for features I have no intention of using.

Replies

• QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Hi there! I really don't know anything about the Versa Lite, though I am a dedicated FitBit user and have an Alta. Have you tried contacting the company with your questions? I hope you get clarity! :)