September 18 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL Enjoy! That is definitely some place I would love to see, but it’s a bit far for me. Of course, there are still places I haven’t been in my own country so I need to work on that. While I’ve been to many game parks, I’ve never actually done a Kruger National Park visit. Need to get on to that one!
  • Bill70sStrong
    Bill70sStrong Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    @keith250in2021 - Congratulations on the weight loss, Keith, you're doing great, keep up the good work!

@RangerRickL - Looking forward to some photos of your trip! What a nice getaway for you and your sweetie Rose!
  • SuziQ113
    SuziQ113 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL
    Hope you have a wonderful trip! Look forward to seeing your posts during the upcoming days. Yellowstone is on my bucket list!
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    I have no idea why my photo is upside down.
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,614 Member
    Options
    9/18
    Exersized-?yes
    Caleries?-yes
    Logged?-yes
  • clutterqueen
    clutterqueen Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Exercise: ✅
    Tracked: ✅
    Under: ✅
  • heidipatterson100
    Options
    Exercise: yes, 20 mins walking
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: NO! I basically ate two days worth😳

Today was the funeral for my stepdad, and although I'm the first to admit that overeating didn't really make things feel any better I'm not beating myself up about it either. I try not to accept excuses normally because you can always find an excuse if you try hard enough - but this is on another level, especially as I couldn't attend in person but was watching the live streaming on my own.
    Tomorrow is another and hopefully better day.

I am so sorry for your loss!
  • Bill70sStrong
    Bill70sStrong Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    @josefinejem - Sorry to hear of the loss of your stepdad. Not an easy thing to deal with not being able to attend the funeral and being alone to view it. Hugs!