Bronwyn’s OMAD

kbmichb
kbmichb Posts: 21 Member
My name is Bronwyn or Michelle, it doesn’t matter.
I’ve been doing OMAD for a week and I have been a bad ketoer. I just fell off the wagon and now my arms feel weird.... I also count my calories. So OMAD, keto, and CICO.

Anyway, I’m 27 and I have struggled with my weight since I was 6 years old. I’m a food addict and sugar addict.

I also have 5 cats

Stats:
Height: 5 foot 8 inches
HW: 320 (2017)
CW: 250 lbs
GW1: 211 lbs
GW2: 172 lbs
GW3: 133 lbs

Replies

• kbmichb
    2 out of 5 of my cats. Patches (calico) and Philip (ginger).
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Welcome!!
    And yay kitties!
  • kbmichb
    Thank you!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Hi there and a warm welcome <3
    You can do this and we are here to cheer you on <3
  • kbmichb
    I thought the scale was broken this morning but I fixed it. I’m 247.8 lbs.

I’m still withdrawing from my birth control pills so it’s going to mess with my hormones and weight.
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Welcome Michelle!
  • kbmichb
    I might have to give up keto because my hands keep going numb and tingling... or I have a nerve problem.
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Welcome to the OMAD group! Love you kittie so cute!!! Looking forward to following your journey!
  • kbmichb
    Thanks for all the welcoming!

I’m currently 246.4 lbs and had a realization that I’m 46 lbs away from 200 lbs!

200 lbs is still obese but it’s better than 320 lbs! Or even 280 lbs!

I can wear my old jeans when I get there!!!

I also figured out that weight lifting was causing my hands to become numb and cramp up.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Welcome to the OMAD group :)
  • Leah_62803
    Leah_62803 Posts: 292 Member
    Welcome! Great job so far! :)

I have 3 cats myself. I say I’m not a cat person but somehow we just can’t seem to stop acquiring them. :D
  • kbmichb
    I am definitely a crazy cat lady lol

This morning I’m 245 lbs.

My mom is having problems getting out of the 170s. I don’t know what to do for her...
  • kbmichb
    I’m 243.2-244.2 lbs. I took a nap today and woke up to 243.2 lbs but I’ll say I’m 244.2 lbs.

Eeee!!!! I’m going to be 200 lbs some day soon!!!! This is what I’m most excited and happy about. To be back to my normal weight of 200 lbs. I’ve never really been skinny.
  • jadepearl
    Congrats on your loss! :+1: Keep up the good work :)
  • volgirl1322
    Congrats!!!! You will get there!!! :D
  • kbmichb
    I’m currently gaining while watching my calories and doing keto. I’m also in pain... I think my shark week is coming up soon??? I’m withdrawing from my birth control pills so things are not normal yet.
  • kbmichb
    I had a seizure (Do not worry, I am fine, it’s normal). That usually tells me that my period is soon.

What’s ironic is that I’m doing keto and it’s suppose to help with seizures. But I think it’s because I have pseudo-seizures. I’m not an epileptic.

The only thing that’s tempting me is a grilled cheese because my mom ate one earlier lol.
  • jadepearl
    Am sorry to hear that you are in pain <3 Get better soon <3 I love love love grilled cheese sandwich :yum:
  • volgirl1322
    Hope everything is okay for you......O M G Grilled cheese....now that is in my mind....yummy!!!
  • kbmichb
    Oh, don’t worry about the seizures. They’re partial seizures. I don’t have grand mal seizures, thankfully!

I think I just wanted cheese last night.

I woke up to 243 and not 243.6. I’ll get in the 230s soon!!!!