Options
    Wednesday Weigh In:
    PW: 150.0
    CW: 150.4
  • imgwendolyn2015
    imgwendolyn2015 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday!!💥💥💥
    So here is my picture from my son's wedding 2 weeks ago this Friday-hard to believe that. Everything turned out fantastic and you couldn't ask for better weather in hi 70s for Wisconsin!!

How beautiful! I love your dress and you look fantastic! So happy that the weather cooperated for this joyous day!
  • KittyInBoots17
    KittyInBoots17 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Wednesday:

KittyInBoots17:
    PW: 233.4
    CW: 233.2
  • Leezy55
    Leezy55 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday!!💥💥💥
    So here is my picture from my son's wedding 2 weeks ago this Friday-hard to believe that. Everything turned out fantastic and you couldn't ask for better weather in hi 70s for Wisconsin!!

Lovely. The greenery is amazing!
  • Curvybaja55
    Curvybaja55 Posts: 114 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Happy Wednesday😀
    Curvybaja55
    Weigh in
    PW 170
    CW 170.3
    @Beka3695 can I be put on the Support Group? I have to take a break. My hemoglobin levels is dropping and my doctor wants to do some testing to see what is going on. I am not sticking to a strict gluten free diet and that causes problems sometimes. I will be on the side line cheering everyone on. I love the idea of having a step competition. Hope everyone have a great day 😀😀😀💃💃💓💓💓
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday!!💥💥💥

You look GORGEOUS!!!!! That dress is stunning! So glad it turned out great!
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Happy Wednesday😀
    Curvybaja55
    Weigh in
    PW 170
    CW 170.3
    @Beka3695 can I be put on the Support Group? I have to take a break. My hemoglobin levels is dropping and my doctor wants to do some testing to see what is going on. I am not sticking to a strict gluten free diet and that causes problems sometimes. I will be on the side line cheering everyone on. I love the idea of having a step competition. Hope everyone have a great day 😀😀😀💃💃💓💓💓

Absolutely. You are welcome to post weights on cheer squad if you would like. It will not count towards the team, but if you just want the accountability.

Hope you figure thing about quick!
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    @LaurieWrobo gorgeous! I'm so pleased you all had a lovely day.

@TheMrWobbly nice work!

@Curvybaja55 hope you're feeling well again soon.

I had a hideous day at work.... caused a major *kitten* up and spent the rest of the day trying to fix it. Walked home in a foul mood thinking I'd miss my intentions again..... but nope. Got in, did my workout which got me my steps after a mini walk at lunch. Now I've had a yummy tea and logged the day. Boom.....
  • carriestrine
    carriestrine Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday!!💥💥💥

Congratulations! You look fabulous, and so happy!!
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    roz0810
    Thursday
    PW: 246.6
    CW: 246.6
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Weigh in reminder

Overdue:
    @newme646
    @runthegarden
    @EDTake2
    @wwood008

Due today:
    @Shandke
    @machchic - starting weight needed
  • Shandke
    Shandke Posts: 116 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Shandke
    Thursday
    PW. 131.4
    CW. 131.4

Held steady after birthday celebrations and weekend away! I will take it... my goal was under 130 by our trip to Cabo Oct 25th. As slow as this is... Don't think I will make it, but will do my best!

Everyone have a good weekend!
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    I have felt pretty good about my weight and eating this week, to step on the scale this morning and be up. I am gonna assume its probably all the soy sauce I had on my dinner last night.
  • carriestrine
    carriestrine Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    @hipari 💕 things will settle into a good groove again soon I'm sure. It's a lot at once!

@boehle lol, the soy sauce bump is real.

@Shandke you seem to be really steady on the right path!

• kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Kilobykilo
    PW: 192.4
    CW: 192.0
    LTD: 6.8

Good job this isnt a race!
This discussion has been closed.