Shrinking Assets - October 2020 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• Xiaolongbao
    Xiaolongbao Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Were we supposed to be posting steps for last week? If so mine was 116685 for the week 4/10-10/10.
  • peachplace
    peachplace Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    total steps for the week are 70432
  • beije24
    beije24 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself and log my weigh-in.
    I’m Beije (pronounced just like the color, beige) I’ve had ups and downs in weight and feel this will hold me accountable.
    SW: 161
    CE: 160
    GW: 150
    Best of luck to everyone :)
  • Dogmom1978
    Dogmom1978 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    I can’t find my steps in the Fitbit app for the week. It sends me an email on Monday for the previous week, so I will submit my steps tomorrow (otherwise I have to manually add the days myself, and who wants to do that?!?!)
  • peachplace
    Options
    Hey everyone! My Dr is suggesting I take medication to assist my weight loss. I am wondering if anyone else is taking prescriptions to help them as well. Specifically is anyone taking Contrave? if you are how do you like it? Do you feel its helping? If you are taking something else what are you taking and is it helping? I want to make an informed decision on this topic. She's been suggesting it to me for years and I have been resistant because I feel like I need something more then just a pill to help me. Thanks!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Dogmom1978 wrote: »
    I can’t find my steps in the Fitbit app for the week. It sends me an email on Monday for the previous week, so I will submit my steps tomorrow (otherwise I have to manually add the days myself, and who wants to do that?!?!)

With my app, if I tap on steps for the day it will give me steps for prior days. Try that.
  • Beka3695
    Options
    peachplace wrote: »
    Hey everyone! My Dr is suggesting I take medication to assist my weight loss. I am wondering if anyone else is taking prescriptions to help them as well. Specifically is anyone taking Contrave? if you are how do you like it? Do you feel its helping? If you are taking something else what are you taking and is it helping? I want to make an informed decision on this topic. She's been suggesting it to me for years and I have been resistant because I feel like I need something more then just a pill to help me. Thanks!

I have taken stuff, not this, in the past. It worked while I was on it, but ultimately I gained it back. I don’t think I had the proper mindset.

I am not against it. I think it could help you get started and the motivation to keep going.

Just be cognizant that coming off could make maintenance harder.
  • Beka3695
    Options
    beije24 wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself and log my weigh-in.
    I’m Beije (pronounced just like the color, beige) I’ve had ups and downs in weight and feel this will hold me accountable.
    SW: 161
    CE: 160
    GW: 150
    Best of luck to everyone :)

Welcome!!!! I have logged your weigh in for the week. When logged on the spreadsheet, we will click the “insightful” button

Welcome to the group

• Leezy55
    Leezy55 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hi Beka,
    Don't know if you wanted thru Saturday or Sunday so I am sending thru Sunday.

10/6 Tuesday 12,866
    Wednesday 12,111
    Thursday 9,377
    Friday 13,156
    Saturday 12,370
    Total 59,880
    Sunday 10,148
    Total 70,0028
  • Dogmom1978
    Dogmom1978 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    10/4 8,169
    10/5 14,404
    10/6 11,127
    10/7 10,933
    10/8 7,070
    10/9 16,552
    10/10 19,317

Total: 87,572

I would like to break 100k this week, but I don’t know if that will happen. Bunch of rain in the forecast for my area this week, so I would need to do extra gym cardio to get that high.
  • peachplace
    Options
    weigh in day Monday
    cw 255.5
    pw 256

• Leezy55
    Leezy55 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Leezy55
    Monday
    PW 155.8
    CW 154.4
    LTD 37.6
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Hi team!!! I’ve been traveling all day today. I was not planning to go home last weekend, but the opportunity arose and I jumpped!

Btw @boehle, I finally received that stuff you were asking me about 🤣🤣

I am back in Florida and settling in for a 2.5 week stay before returning home.

I will get caught up with the weigh ins/steps in the morning.

Hope everyone has a restful night!!
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,531 Member
    Options
    Leezy55 wrote: »
    Hi Beka,
    Don't know if you wanted thru Saturday or Sunday so I am sending thru Sunday.

Each week is Sunday to Saturday 😊
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Good Morning. If you aren't my friend, you wouldn't see the post I made this morning. I am torn between a full reset, which includes losing my 7 years of logging in daily or just trying to get my mind right again? I know @beka3695 has done a full reset and its helped her tremendously. I am just so torn to lose all those days.
  • Beka3695
    Options
    boehle wrote: »
    Good Morning. If you aren't my friend, you wouldn't see the post I made this morning. I am torn between a full reset, which includes losing my 7 years of logging in daily or just trying to get my mind right again? I know @beka3695 has done a full reset and its helped her tremendously. I am just so torn to lose all those days.

Losing my 1000 day streak didn’t make the difference. If you like your streak, keep your streak.

My streak reset was 7/2019. My mental reset was 03/01/2020.
  • Beka3695
    Options
    As most of you know, I practice modified IF. Today I decided to switch it up a bit.

I was hungry, and not thirsty, so I decided to have breakfast. Now I’m starving. I swear, if I can hold off till noon or 1, I am fine. But when I cave and eat early, I am hungrier all day long.

I will fight thru this till real lunch time 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Confession:
    I have been super lazy, like regular lazy but I’ve been wearing my cape....

I have not been feeling 100% and my back is having some changing of seasons issues. I did indulge a little this past weekend, but I’m doing ok even with my IF issues this am.

My goal is to rest the remainder of the day and tomorrow go for a nice, long walk with my little buddy. I will also do some dinner planning for the rest of the week and next.

Bad days happen... the goal is to not let it bring you down and ruin your whole week/month/year!
  • iamworthy14
    iamworthy14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Iamworthy14
    Monday’s
    Pw 154.8
    Cw 155.0
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    Wednesday weigh in:
    PW: 150.4
    CW: 151.2

A gain, now that it seems my son's wedding is done, I've been not trying as hard, as I have been really really tired, but I'll get back to it today! I worked too hard!!
This discussion has been closed.