The Covid 19

Beowolf95
Beowolf95 Posts: 42 Member
Not sure how many people still read posts in this group, but I'm curious as to how many have put on the Covid 19 and what you're doing to lose it? I've been working from home since March and I did okay for a time, but then in May my weight seemed to explode. Previous to my personal group training being shut down I had dropped 25 lbs and was in some of the best conditioning of my life. In September our state relaxed restrictions a bit, and because we're a small group of maybe 12 per class we were able to start training again, which I have done, but my challenge still lies in working from home and having the convenience of food very close at hand.

Replies

• d_thomas02
    d_thomas02 Posts: 9,044 Member
    I was fortunate in that my job in lawn maintenance is considered essential so I was able to keep working through all of this. I actually made it to my goal weight of 185 a couple of weeks back but, as cold weather approaches, I've seen my weight spike. It's now closer to 190. Gotta get back on top of it.
  • Beowolf95
    Well, mine is my own fault. I have all the equipment I need to work out at home along with dozens of workouts through Beachbody on Demand, I just didn't do what I needed to do. Even though I logged in daily I didn't log everything that went into my mouth like I should have because I really didn't want to see how bad it was, nor did I really meal plan. So instead of continuing to make progress I regressed in a big way. So, I'm back to logging as accurately as possible and working out because I want to revisit that formula you shared with me last year. Realistically I will probably be working from home until spring of next year so I might as well take the time and really embark on the journey to better health and fitness.
  • Beowolf95
    So this week I have all my meals planned out, and I'm going to make sure I log everything as accurately as possible and get my exercise in. Time to turn this ship around again!