Not giving up in November

Options
barbhat13
barbhat13 Posts: 725 Member
my life is totally changed by complications of Coronavirus. But even more so now, I need to drop this weight and eat healthier. But can't use exercise as part of the plan ( cardiac involvement prohibiting exertion) Soooo Onward!
Nov Goals
1. Lose 5 lbs

That's it. One goal. But am important one.
Healthy Barb 2022 has a goal of 25lbs weight loss and be able to race again in triathalons.

Onward!!

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    I can relate I am still working as banking is essential. Not as essential as a nurse but people and money 💰 they are going crazy. We now have someone who does lobby duty to space people out and monitor the people. Today it's me. I have a migraine my eyes are blood shot but at least I won't be counting money I will be telling people to stop messing with me and get in line. Definitely cranky.
    I have a tele doc appt today. Hopefully I can get some help.
    One day at a time.
  • barbhat13
    Options
    I have been out of work and sick with coronavirus for 10 weeks. Hoping to get back to light duty by Thanksgiving. I need to practice wearing real clothes and shoes! And dealing with impatient people! ( we have a lobby nurse like your bank position)
  • barbhat13
    Options
    Aha! Cardiac tests show no heart damage from coronavirus infection!
    Onward to Healthy Barb 2022.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    If all goes well Wed may be my last physical therapy day. I will have to continue everything at home but I can do that. Still waiting to get approval for testing but I am just doing one day at a time and trying to stay healthy.
  • barbhat13
    Options
    Cleared for light duty at work. Cleared by cardiologist who was amazed how long i stayed on the testing treadmill! Thank goodness I was in shape before getting Covid. Energy spent on making appts, sister's surgery, financial concerns but I can feel the desire to eat healthy sneaking in. ONWARD!
  • barbhat13
    Options
    No weight loss in Nov! Gained 5 lbs
    Refocusing !
    Still out of work with no pay
    Getting lung workup
    Still too short of breath to work.