November 8 Sign In

Options
13»

Replies

• RBnorth66
    RBnorth66 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I find all of your posts very helpful and hope to stay with this. Sunday was Yes to all three. My daily walk with my husband and then hauling in two loads of firewood to the basement, plus some aerobics later. I am eating an AIP diet because of allergy issues. It makes everything even more complicated, but I really need to track. Thanks!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,030 Member
    Options
    corriepelc wrote: »
    After the insanely active day I had yesterday (ended the day with more than 36K steps) I took today off as a rest day, making this Pass Day #1 for the month.

Wow 36K! Just WOW!! @corriepelc 🏆
  • fossil9078
    fossil9078 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    November 8th
    Tracked: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, walking
    Calories: Yes
  • amandaross887
    amandaross887 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Guess I shouldn’t have tried to include that pic when so tired!

@clutterqueen , I beg to differ 🙏: I am so thankfull that you posted this 🌻, even if not in perfect form 😉. Sometimes what you dont do just now, you wont have time for or will forget to do later. We can all benefit from it, even if we have to blend out the frames 😃.

Such wonderful people here 💐, so glad I got over my frustration and fear of failure and joined you all again!!! 🙌
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,403 Member
    Options
    I searched on my tablet's connection to my public library's digital collection (both e-book and audio 21-day download options) but they didn't have How to Stop Worrying and Start Living in the collection. I did find The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg. This is very interesting reading.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @BMcC9 The Power of Habit is an Outstanding read. It's right for you! You are very dedicated and insightful.
    Rick
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Daily Check-In: Sunday, November 8, 2020

Exercise Tracked In MFP (Treadmill Mon-Fri): No treadmill :( but active
    Calories and Water Tracked In MFP: Yes
    Within Daily Calorie Range of 1300 to 1450: No - calories were 1,775

Normal breakfast and lunch, but ate out for supper, and just wrote down what I had, not the calories on the post-it note on my desk. Bad move, since I did this Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday.

Pass Day #1
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @KCJen I'm always happy when you are here!!!!
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    @KCJen I'm always happy when you are here!!!!

@RangerRickL Thanks, and right back at ya! Thank you for this group and all you do to keep it going!!