Monthly Post for November/December 2020

Options

Replies

• Meghan509
    Meghan509 Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    Good morning and happy Monday all!

Awww, hope it all goes well with online learning this week, @KateNkognito. A lot of schools around here are doing the same. The virtual wine and color night sounds so cute! Hope it was fun. :)

Thanks! Nice to be back down to a lower number I hadn't seen since early October. It is something. LOL

Things are good here. Fun and productive weekend. One more week of work and then I am off for the week of Thanksgiving. Looking forward to that.

Have a great day and see you soon.
  • KateNkognito
    KateNkognito Posts: 1,545 Member
    Options
    First day of remote learning was not a complete success, but it wasn't too bad. Today was a fast day. I am looking forward to tomorrow because I will have time to actually eat my lunch. And I got to go to the bathroom today whenever I wanted. Wild times!

Everyone be safe and stay healthy!
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning!

Sounds good, Kate! Glad it went well, even if there were a few blips. :)

All good here. Still figuring out what we are doing for Thanksgiving sigh... Thinking of picking up a turkey breast to cook for the two of us. Yummy!

Have a good one and speak to you soon...
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    Today was a really good day at school. :)
    On the food front, I had a yummy salad with lettuce and green peppers from our garden.
    Not sure what we are doing for Thanksgiving, either. I think I am going to pick up a turkey breast and a leg and some trimmings. If we don't have it for Thanksgiving, we can have it some other time.
    Have a great rest of the week! Stay healthy!
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning!

Good, glad to hear it, Kate! Salad sounds fantastic and jealous you have a garden. :)

Sounds nice! I love turkey! Found out we will go over to BF's parents for Turkey Day. Which is nice and local. I didn't want to assume since his Mom is dealing with an oven that is on the fritz. She is in the process of getting a new one but hasn't ordered it yet. Doubt she will have a new one in time and she won't want to chance the old one. So some type of stove top goodies are what we will have. All good! <3

I might go pick up a turkey breast and some fixins so we have a regular Turkey Day meal as well. We shall see. The trick is finding one that is not too big for two people. LOL

At the office at the moment. Sipping my water and going to run off and get some stuff done. See you soon!
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    People! Almost all of my students showed up today!! Teacher WIN!!
    Had a nice fast and then my 500 calorie dinner, chicken and mac and cheese.

Meghan, I hope you had a nice day at the office. Sounds like a good Thanksgiving plan.

Everyone stay healthy!
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    I am halfway to my goal! Woo hoo!
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning!

Oooh congrats @KateNkognito! Way to go!! So glad you have something that is working for you! That is the key to a good WOE, one that you can stick to!

Things are good here. Office was good yesterday. The morning is going well today. A little cold here but the sun is shining.

Tomorrow AM is weigh in day. Been doing well and feeling good. Not fearing the scale, which is good. LOL Only two more work days and then vacation next week! WOO HOO! No travel plans or anything planned. Staying local and planning day trips, etc.

Have a great day and see you soon!
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Hello!

Happy Friday all.

I am down .6 lbs this week. I will take it! Feeling good and it is going in the right direction. :)

I am looking forward to time off next week. I will pop in and out on here but will be less active. ;)

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. See you soon. Stay healthy!
  • KateNkognito
    edited November 2020
    Options
    SO GLAD it is Friday! I am going to be teaching from home on Monday and Tuesday, then the rest of the week off. I can't express how happy I am!
    Meghan, I hope you enjoy your time off!
    Stay healthy, people!
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning!

Ooon Kate, your week sounds wonderful! You deserve a break! Enjoy.

We had a nice dinner with friends. It is nice to be a little social once in a while, during a pandemic! :)

Relaxing Sunday here. Drinking coffee and watching the news.

Have a great day and see you all soon.
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    I had a nice day. The best part was that I had time for everything. The next couple of days will be a bit busy, but not frantic or rushed. And then I will have plenty of time to catch up. Time is so precious. It is what I am most thankful for.
    Have a nice week! Stay healthy!
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    I had a shocker of a Friday 13th, and it's taken me a while to get back on board!

Running training tonight, followed by Highland dancing. I borrowed a set of swords from a dance friend, so I'll be trying those in the sword dance tonight - it's rather tricky!

On the menu today is Greek yoghurt and berries, prawn laksa leftovers, and a stir-fry with edamame tonight.
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    And I am officially on Thanksgiving break! Whew! Going to sleep. A lot.
    @melaniecheeks I am glad you are back on track! I hope all went well with the swords!
    @Meghan509 I hope you are enjoying your time off!
    Se y'all later! Stay healthy!
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning all!

I can't believe it is already Wednesday!!
    Things are good here. Been getting some shopping done. Cleaning, not so much! :D

We are cooking a small turkey breast here tonight, for ourselves. Tomorrow is some type of fish. Tis the season to be eating! LOL

Hello to you all and see you soon. <3
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful for everyone here, even those that don't post. You help me stay accountable and on track. Have a great end of the week! Stay healthy!
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    Back on the fast train for me. I have a number I would like to be by New Year's Eve, but I am not sure I can hit it. We'll see. I can't believe that is just around the corner! We are putting up our Christmas decorations today. My husband's birthday is tomorrow and my oldest's is on Thursday. Lots going on this coming week! I hope you all have a good one! Stay healthy!
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Happy belated Thanksgiving!

Happy Monday!

Hope your husband had a nice birthday, @KateNkognito! I noticed our local radio station has moved to all Christmas songs all the time! Fine by me. LOL

We had a really nice week off. Our turkey breast came out really nice last Wednesday. We had a nice salmon meal at my BF's parents house on Thanksgiving day. All good.

Back on track today. But I sure did enjoy the stuffing, I have to say! :D

Have a great day and see you all soon. :)
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    Back to work and fasting today. The mashed potatoes and gravy get me every year. :)
    @Meghan509 I am glad you had such a nice week.
    Off to do the massive amount of homework I put off last week. Who's idea was it to take a job that requires a master's degree? Don't answer that.
    Have a great week! Stay healthy!
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning!

Thanks, @KateNkognito! LOL a Masters Degree will be awesome for you! You got this. ;)

Things are good here. Fully back on track. Started adding some more veggies to my day, as of yesterday. Which means a little more carbs per day, but all good. Looking to get some more fiber in!

Working from home today and then popping in to the office for the AM tomorrow.

Hope everybody has a great day. See you soon.