December 5 Sign In

Options

Replies

• SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,863 Member
    Options
    Opps

I wrote yes, and forgot to enter the exercise. Here is corrected post.

Date: 12/5
    Exercised?: Yes, AM: Solo walk 1:41:06 at 14’25” pace for 7.01 miles, avg HR 135 BPM, 3 min plank
    Calories?: Yes, 1404/1480 + 518 exercise (net: 886)
    Tracked?: Yes
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    @ginadomaszewicz - sending you lots of luck!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES (outdoor walk)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES
  • Intrinsicat
    Intrinsicat Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? No
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

This month won’t be a winner circle month but I’ll stick it out for participation if I can! Too much going on - daughters birthday was today and I spent the day making and hiding a scavenger hunt (she’s 23 and still loves when she comes over and I do this) haha...

Next week if the beau and I don’t get Covid in the meantime we’re driving down to the universal studios bubble for a special low crowd evening event Friday and Saturday night - fingers crossed it’s as safe as we’re hearing - although with the ramp up of cases it’s not looking good -

Either way we are driving not flying so two 13 hour days in the car mean two more days in December with no chance of exercise
  • SModa61
    Options
    Date: 12/5
    Exercise: Yes a 60 min walk outside with the dog. It was warm here today for Illinois and sun was out! I love walking outside when warm and sun is out. We need that Vitamin D. My Golden Retriever named Buckley was pooped! Also did 60 mins on my treadmill while listening to a podcast! Burned 552 calories total with both!
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Pass Days: 3 left

Pretty nice relaxing day today. I was cleaning house and getting some of the Christmas stuff out and finish decorating tomorrow, plus I have a Zoom interview tomorrow for a nanny gig at 1:00pm ( virtual interview a first for me) Please say some prayers as I have NOT found another job yet, since loosing last nanny gig because the Mom I worked for lost her job! I would like this one I am interviewing for tomorrow, so fingers crossed! While I was cleaning and decorating inside today my hubby was cleaning garage outside and hanging all the Christmas lights and putting the manger out in front of the big window and we have some light up presents that go under the Lilac tree on side of house. I will see if my son can help me to get them loaded up here from my camera on my phone ( I am not to tech savy on some things) While my hubby was decorating outside the dog was happily lying in the sun while chewing on his dog bone. Appreciate the nice warmer weather and time with family, count your blessings and focus on the positive! Night all!

I hope your interview went well!
  • Noukers
    Noukers Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Pass day nr. 1.

Planned sushi evening with my partner. My other two cheat days are for Christmas.
  • SModa61
    Options
    Noukers wrote: »
    Pass day nr. 1.

Planned sushi evening with my partner. My other two cheat days are for Christmas.

What about new years eve?!!
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • fossil9078
    fossil9078 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - Yardwork
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
  • GigiDoma
    GigiDoma Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone that prayed and wished me good luck on the interview. I think it went well, but there is alot of competition now, so we shall see!
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes and yes
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,847 Member
    Options
    Date: 11/5
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅ and carb count😀
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅

PASS: 1/3 (for my own accountability)
  • AerynJohnson
    AerynJohnson Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Exercise - yes, well over 10k steps! Calories? Went over. Tracked? Yes! Passes remaining - 0/3.
  • dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Over 400 calories left, a nice family walk and a LIT workout made it for a good day! Also slept for 8-9 hrs, but I could have done a tad better (went to bed late to help St Nicolas and the kids woke up early in full excitement).

So far only 2 out of 5 personal passed used.
  • karenesg
    karenesg Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Exercised 30 minutes … Y
    All calories logged … N
    Under calorie limit … N
    Pass day used 3+
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,282 Member
    Options
    December 5, 2020

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes

Kitchen Closed? Yes
    Pass day 1/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records)