Anyone still on the NS journey?

Options
I am currently in week 6 and have lost about 8lbs so far. I have about 25 more to go. So far I like the behavioral aspect of the program and really trying to tune in to what my body’s responses to food are. I also like that it isn’t super restrictive. I like carbs. I want a glass of wine occasionally. I like the visualization of eating a fist full of food to remind me that is the size of my stomach. Going pretty well so far for me.

How are your hour journeys going? What is working for you?

Replies

• imgwendolyn2015
    imgwendolyn2015 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I am currently in week 6 and have lost about 8lbs so far. I have about 25 more to go. So far I like the behavioral aspect of the program and really trying to tune in to what my body’s responses to food are. I also like that it isn’t super restrictive. I like carbs. I want a glass of wine occasionally. I like the visualization of eating a fist full of food to remind me that is the size of my stomach. Going pretty well so far for me.

How are your hour journeys going? What is working for you?

I participated in NS through my employer a few years back but I still use some of the things I learned. Eating at a level 3, eating slow (this is a struggle), using a smaller plate and stop eating cues. NS combined with intermittent fasting and eating more whole foods seems to be a good combo for me!
  • Hilltopper1997
    Hilltopper1997 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I agree. Those tools are helpful. I also know CICO is what ultimately matters, but the fasting and mindful eating have helped me gain a little more focus and purpose in eating.
  • non4lmt
    non4lmt Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I want to