December 10 Sign In

Options
13»

Replies

• donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,992 Member
    Options
    SModa61 wrote: »
    This is for you @RangerRickL arrived at MIL’s house an hour ago and just walked down the street to get this pic. Enjoy!hwppf8872e8i.jpeg

Beautiful!!!!!!!
  • dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    A good night's sleep (9hrs maybe?) and felt so much better! After lunch I still felt the tiredness - it would take me a few nights like that to catch up on sleep, but still!

Not so hungry today (and thought this no, that neither at all snack alternatives), so after pushing myself to continue Heather's programme (am at week 6 now, almost half was through) and a nice walk, I had over 500 cal left. No UAC pass, 4 out of my personal 5.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Oh, Everyone's holiday pics look lovely! I shared a holiday lights picture in yesterday's late post. But here's another day, and another late entry...

---|---|---|---
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES | Bret Contreras' Strong Curves "At Home Workout" program (25)* TOTAL: 25 min
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES | Base + 150
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES |
    ---|---|---|---
    *NOTE: Workout incomplete

Personal Bonus: Did I meet my protein macro for the day (min 40%)? YES | 40% (7 out of 15 days)

Took a full and proper rest day yesterday (only did a slow walk) and passed on the workout schedule. I also burned 3 of my fingers on my dominant hand that day and didn't like the idea of working out with blisters 'n bandages. So when I got back on schedule today, I didn't feel bad for not doing the last exercise in the workout. I was running late for my work's virtual holiday party and I didn't want to push my hand issue.

While this is not a picture of lights it was snapped last month when I was out shopping for holiday ornaments. This is a wooden Christmas-y/wintery garland that I thought I'd be able to DIY for my fireplace. But who am I kidding? I went back a week later and bought it...now it's on my fireplace!

v8u97zf3ea3t.jpg
  • WThyme
    WThyme Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    December 10, Thursday
    Exercised: Yes (30 minutes walking)
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
    0 passes used
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 for Thursday and Wednesday too
    Lots of dog walks and just over an hour of tennis last night.
  • globalhiker
    globalhiker Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    Pass Day 2 for me. I kinda pre-planned it. Shrimp and pasta dinner so good I went for seconds and there goes the calorie daily limit. It was worth it though :)
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    yes x 3
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,863 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes; cleaning house and cooking. I wish I could walk around outside some, but I just can't do it yet.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

@RangerRickL What beautiful decorations! When I was really young up into my 30s, there was a neighborhood in my city where all of the houses on that street were decorated. I don't know how long it went on before I was born, but I think the whole city cried when they stopped doing it. I have no idea why they stopped.

@SummerSkier Unicorns trump everything!

@RBnorth66 Your wreath is so pretty! My daughter is a snowman/snowwoman freak. She'd love yours.

@SModa61 I love the deer at the end of the driveway. Such a pretty place.

It had caught my eye on the drive in, so when I saw the day's topic, I walked back for the photo. We are going to walk the neighborhood after dark tonight. Then flying home tomorrow.
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    12/10
    Exersized-?yes
    Caleries?-yes
    Logged?-yes
  • dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    yes x's 3 on the 10th - but my snowman blew over...so after I repair him with the liquid weld I've ordered...I'll share our little Christmas yard display... You guys are on a roll this month... For any struggling...just remember that you are not alone in this battle for good health and if applicable weight loss. You UAC group members are virtual...but we are all in this journey with you.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,282 Member
    Options
    December 10, 2020

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 5k with Leslie Sansone Walk At Home

Kitchen Closed? Yes
    Pass day 1/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records)
  • tlwoodbell
    tlwoodbell Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes 35 min total = 30 min lower body workout + 5 min stretch
  • AerynJohnson
    AerynJohnson Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Date - 12/10. Exercised - yes, 30 min run and 30 min yoga. Stayed in cal budget? No. Tracked? Yes. Passes left -0/3.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES (gorgeous Dec day for an outdoor 90-min hike)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES
  • Noukers
    Noukers Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Pass day for me, partner really wanted McDonald's. Didn't overdo it but went over my calorie budget!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,981 Member
    Options
    Dec 10
    Yes x 3
    Under 357
    1 hr 7.5 K
    Mindful eating✅
    In tight maintenance range 💚
  • amandaross887
    amandaross887 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Pass DAY
  • GigiDoma
    GigiDoma Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Mrs_Hoffer wrote: »
    12/10

⭐️ EXERCISE: Yes.
    ⭐️ CALORIES: Yes.
    ⭐️ TRACK: Yes.

PASS: 0/3

Did w4d2 of the c25k program today and then additional walking (total 50 minutes) Also worked at the chiropractor's office tonight giving massages.

No pictures of lights around here, but your pic was gorgeous @RangerRickL !! :smiley:

@ginadomaszewicz Impressive! You are a BEAST! RAWR !!

3mes6ja032tj.png

Thank you for kind words Mrs_Hoffer! I see your post about time really flies when your NOT on a treadmill! My time ALWAYS flies fast on my treadmill because I make sure when walking I also am doing something I love with it, although I do love walking for hours too! Try reading a book or magazine, or listening to an audible story, podcast, music, time to chat on phone with an old friend and catch up on life, etc..My daughter for my bday bought me the best gift ever! She got me a pair of bluetooth headphones. I can't wear ear buds because they always seem to fall out! So I use " old school " type headphones. Now that I have these I can make a phone call and actually talk to someone instead of trying to walk with cell phone in hand and using the speaker mode on with me shouting over sound of treadmill etc...just a few tips of how I make it fun!
  • GigiDoma
    GigiDoma Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL ..I am sure its really hard missing your family back here in Illinois! I do however imagine you are loving the weather where you are better! HAHA
    To everyone who posted pics today, I LOVED them all! Thanks for sharing.