Determined in Dec

Options
barbhat13
barbhat13 Posts: 725 Member
Enough!! Time to Rebuild healthy habits.
Taste still messed up by coronavirus but I think it is starting to get better. Can't stand fruits or salads but bought salad stuff yesterday for the 1st time since Sept 1.

Walking 2-3 miles every other day. Walked 100 miles since sick with Covid..recovery miles...a little more each day with a oxygen monitor on.

So time to Rebuild!!
Onward !

Have lost a little weight this month already

Replies

• barbhat13
    Options
    Nope. Persistent weight gain
  • tress29
    tress29 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Sorry, gals! I haven't forsaken MFP, but when I use the Food Journal on my phone, I forget to check in the Community section for posts from you!

Barb, Glad to hear you are making steady progress on your recovery. And I agree that being fit and active pre-Covid has surely helped your recovery. I consider a goal met to just stay under my calories each day! It hasn't happened often, but I'm resetting a lot of goals for the New Year!

Sue, I understand wanting to look good for your daughter's wedding. I had more than a year to get ready for my son's wedding. Instead of killing myself to fit into a certain size, I just bought the size I was in, two weeks before the wedding! It ended up being an outdoor, afternoon event, so didn't call for long sparkly dresses! I don't enjoy looking at the pictures of myself, but I enjoyed the day itself immensely.

Hugs to you both! Kudos for sticking with MFP through thick and thin!

• barbhat13
    Options
    Working on losing weight gained in December... still don't have taste all the way back yet... but eating lots of junk. Working 20 hours a week in covid vaccine registration area but hope to be back in the ER in a few weeks... my strength is much better... not as fatigued... what a wild year,eh?