46 days down

Options
3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
Happy Monday!

Time to get serious again after the long holiday weekend...at least for a few days before New Year's!
You know what's kinda cool? There will be millions of people who set their New Year's resolution to lose weight and we're already ahead of the game! B) Let's finish this year strong!

Today: Ride, run, BWEC, stay under calories while sticking with all whole foods and lots of water

s614csiz2opf.png

Replies

• rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

Yeaaahhh! I'm so glad i started 2 months ago 😁 I'm already almost 20 lbs down!

Well i had a good exercise day yesterday. A brisk hr long walk then BWEC day 9. Then we had Zoom game night. I decided that I was going to drink so I measured out 10 oz in advance. I have to say, not really worth it. Was fun but now I feel kinda meh today 🀷

It's an absolutely beautiful cool, windy day here today, and i really want to do something outside today.

Goals for today: bike ride to beach, BWEC, sunset walk, under on calories
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    A regular boring day here, the good boring , with calories and steps in check. Tomorrow I’ll go in the office and then I’m off until next year πŸ’…πŸ»πŸ’ƒ
  • sharonarkoff
    sharonarkoff Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    A busy day, some emotional eating, but within my calories, thanks to dinner being... well, gross so I didn't eat it. I ask you, WHY must people go overboard with exotic spices when the classics can't be improved upon? In any case, still hanging in there with walking the dog several brisk miles a day, shoveling out the horse's paddock, and then there are the 478,067 stress calories burned because horse attempted to kill himself by eating, and choked. It resolved without the vet coming, but still. Stress calories don't result in weight loss, but, maybe it was good cardio! Scale continues all over the place; it's just playing volleyball with the same few pounds. I think I need to cut out something, like carbs at dinner. You all will be the first to know if it works!
  • 3greyhorses
    Options
    A busy day, some emotional eating, but within my calories, thanks to dinner being... well, gross so I didn't eat it. I ask you, WHY must people go overboard with exotic spices when the classics can't be improved upon? In any case, still hanging in there with walking the dog several brisk miles a day, shoveling out the horse's paddock, and then there are the 478,067 stress calories burned because horse attempted to kill himself by eating, and choked. It resolved without the vet coming, but still. Stress calories don't result in weight loss, but, maybe it was good cardio! Scale continues all over the place; it's just playing volleyball with the same few pounds. I think I need to cut out something, like carbs at dinner. You all will be the first to know if it works!

OMG! Glad to hear the horse is ok. Choke is so scary! I've seen a really bad case and 2 of my guys have a history of mild cases so I soak their grain.

I completely understand the stress of horses!
  • 3greyhorses
    Options
    got to run and ride today :) So cold, but happy to be able to get out and do it.
    I am sore from the BWEC! Who knew just a few minutes a day could work the muscles so well!
  • rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    @3greyhorses i skipped a few days doing the BWEC and did day 9 yesterday and day 10 today. My legs are definitely a little sore too! However I am super pumped that i was able to do the whole 1 minute plank and I'm working my way up to good-form pushups. 😁✨

I can do like 3-5 pushups at a time (not quite all the way down) so I do them a few at a time and I also do extra pushups on the railing... I'll get there!

So glad we started it!! I can feel myself slowly getting stronger✨🌈🌈
  • 3greyhorses
    Options
    @rayonrainbows I'm glad we're doing it, too! Are you doing "real" push-ups or girl push-ups? I haven't tried any "real" ones yet. I'm definitely feeling stronger so maybe I'll be able to move up to real ones soon!
  • cowsanddogsarecute
    cowsanddogsarecute Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I've been eating too much for a week or so. Finished the last of the chocolate today so hopefully less food tomorrow and back to some normalcy. Also the day before Christmas I got a call to book an appointment for my first seminar for weight loss surgery. I was referred in February but covid-19 πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ My seminar is on Monday 11 January. I'm nervous and excited. I still have no idea who I'm taking with me. My friend has had the wls so I can always talk to her about stuff.
  • 3greyhorses
    Options
    @cowsanddogsarecute oooh! That's exciting! Keep us posted!