• fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Pass day # 5
    Exercise yes 10 min quigong, 26 min yoga for back pain which did relieve it
    Spent the day relaxing and grazing
    Tracking no calories probably not
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,984 Member
    Yes to exercise and tracking. No to calories. It is always insightful to track my food regardless of whether I am over or under. I am grateful to be here and to be on track from that perspective. Eating my husband's pecan pie tasted great but tracking makes me aware that this needs to be an occasional indulgence.
  • globalhiker
    globalhiker Posts: 1,517 Member
    Exercise: Yes. 40 min hill run
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Yes, yes , no exercise

1 pass left
  • tlwoodbell
    tlwoodbell Posts: 169 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes 35 min = 30 min upper body circuit and 5 min stretch
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    @MadisonMolly2017 Well done and thanks for always being an encourager!
  • GigiDoma
    GigiDoma Posts: 445 Member
    Date: 12/26
    Exercise: Yes 70 mins treadmill ( burned 380 calories )
    Calories: Yes, first time in long time using all my calories including the exercising ones I earned, my daily count was ZERO! I broke totally even!
    Pass Days: 2 were used and 1 remains!

@Hollis100 That was a great photo you shared and loved the message and we need to be a bit nicer to ourselves!
    @SummerSkier Love ALL your horse pics!
    @lalabank I have NEVER been in the same boat as you have with how much weight loss has happened. She is now working with the cops! Hoefully she will get here.

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,970 Member
    @MadisonMolly2017 Well done and thanks for always being an encourager!

Thank you @RangerRickL !
  • GigiDoma
    GigiDoma Posts: 445 Member
    Calories: Yes, first time in long time using all my calories including the exercising ones I earned, my daily count was ZERO! I broke totally even!

@Hollis100 That was a great photo you shared and loved the message and we need to be a bit nicer to ourselves!
    @lalabank I have NEVER been in the same boat as you have with how much weight loss has happened. She is now working with the cops! Hoefully she will get here.

Ok I am re-reading my own post and clearly don't know who typed that message to @lalabank because MY message was supposed to say...@lalabank ..I haven't experienced having to loose the amount of weight you have lost, but I am EXTREMELY proud of your weight loss and please don't get discouraged that you gained some back because I think a 100 pound weight loss is pretty AMAZING and you should be very proud of yourself! This is why I need more sleep because I honestly don't understand how that weird sentence was even typed out! Very sorry that you read that and I can see clearly why the DISSAGREE button was pushed! :'(
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,970 Member

Ok I am re-reading my own post and clearly don't know who typed that message to @lalabank because MY message was supposed to say...@lalabank ..I haven't experienced having to loose the amount of weight you have lost, but I am EXTREMELY proud of your weight loss and please don't get discouraged that you gained some back because I think a 100 pound weight loss is pretty AMAZING and you should be very proud of yourself! This is why I need more sleep because I honestly don't understand how that weird sentence was even typed out! Very sorry that you read that and I can see clearly why the DISSAGREE button was pushed! :'(

@ginadomaszewicz
    I knew what you meant! Auto fill is my guess - the dastardly mind-if-it’s-own!

We’re human, right?!! ❤️
  • lalabank
    lalabank Posts: 1,009 Member
    @ginadomaszewicz
    😂😂😂 that is so funny. Oddly that post didn’t show up for me but now that I’m seeing it- it’s very funny and clearly a typo or ghost typing.
    Thank you for your kind words, the support I’m feeling from sharing that I’m having a hard time with my weight loss journey is really helping me let go of the negative voice I’ve been using towards myself.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? NO
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? NO
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? NO

Lazy day....
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    @lalabank and @ginadomaszewicz It is best not any emotional energy into trying to figure out the disagree icon. Many times its just a mistake due to the inadequate MFP software platform; mobile devices tiny size; and just plain mistakes. If someone actually does 'disagree' please try to ignore it.
    Just my opinion for living with social media.
    Rick