Captains Lounge - January 2021

Options

Replies

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,485 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    Captains

I have had really good results with asking for high weights. This will also help with our monthly celebrations and take work off your plate. If you have not, please post a request

Thanks!!!

Love your profile picture! You look fantastic!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Captains

I have had really good results with asking for high weights. This will also help with our monthly celebrations and take work off your plate. If you have not, please post a request

Thanks!!!

Love your profile picture! You look fantastic!

Thank you!!!! I escaped to the beach one day and my friend snapped that 😊
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,212 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Hello people with more editing power than I'm allowed:

Please move @Freeglerock to a Friday weigh-day. Thanks!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Options
    One more thing: Mom2mdv has been having a very difficult time being able to post in our group. I've explained it to her multiple times, and it seems like there's some barrier she can't get past. Can you double check that she has been given the proper permissions for the group? She says she can create new discussions, but not respond to the team threads. I told her to just message me her check-ins for now.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,041 Member
    Options
    One more thing: Mom2mdv has been having a very difficult time being able to post in our group. I've explained it to her multiple times, and it seems like there's some barrier she can't get past. Can you double check that she has been given the proper permissions for the group? She says she can create new discussions, but not respond to the team threads. I told her to just message me her check-ins for now.

This keeps happening - I will send her an invitation (again!) and then she will have to go to the main F2F page to join. If anyone else is having the same problem, let me know! MFP is working on this, apparently, but so far it is just getting weirder and weirder... must be 2021 or something.
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Captains

Thanks!!!

Mea Culpa up front. I'm catching up on the Top Starting Weights tab. I put my original starting weight in and then I tried to copy the formula to my row on the monthly entry sheet (Trimstones) and it doesn't calculate my weight loss. Can you help me? Also, for the rest of my team should I be collecting those start weights and filling in that other sheet? I know there was an original message about this which I just glanced at and now can't find.
  • Beka3695
    Options
    mulecanter wrote: »
    Captains

Thanks!!!

Mea Culpa up front. I'm catching up on the Top Starting Weights tab. I put my original starting weight in and then I tried to copy the formula to my row on the monthly entry sheet (Trimstones) and it doesn't calculate my weight loss. Can you help me? Also, for the rest of my team should I be collecting those start weights and filling in that other sheet? I know there was an original message about this which I just glanced at and now can't find.

If you would like, DM a list to me and I’ll get them entered for you.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Options
    Big thing to note with the LTD column: Your name on your Team's tab needs to be EXACTLY the same as on the TopStartWeights tab. If someone has a title after their name, it needs to appear on the other tab as well.
  • jugar
    Options
    Captains

Thanks!!!

All you need to do is put the starting weight on the new tab. Don't touch the formula on the team spreadsheets and it should work like magic! I think you might have enough answers on this issue now... :smiley:
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Options
    @jugar -

Can you move bumpbreakcar to a Wednesday weigh-in, starting next week? Thanks!
  • jugar
    Options
    @jugar -

Can you move bumpbreakcar to a Wednesday weigh-in, starting next week? Thanks!

She is moved, and her Sunday weight is already there for this week - can be revised if she weighs in again.
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    Captains

Thanks!!!

All you need to do is put the starting weight on the new tab. Don't touch the formula on the team spreadsheets and it should work like magic! I think you might have enough answers on this issue now... :smiley:

It's working now, not sure if someone fixed it or it just took some time to process.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Options
    Hi @jugar -

Please move Pam, sleepymom5, to the cheer squad. Life happened, ya know? Thanks
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Hi @jugar
    Can we get ShowKitten added back to SAs
    Her starting weight for Jan is 249 and friday weigh day.
  • jugar
    Options
    Hi @jugar
    Can we get ShowKitten added back to SAs
    Her starting weight for Jan is 249 and friday weigh day.

sorry I dropped the ball on that one! doing it right now.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Hi @jugar
    ScorpioGirl70 is going to take a break for now so can you add her to support. Thanks!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Options
    Hi @jugar

Cyndie, cyndiesstuff, has requested to be removed from the group. She says it's "not worth" the time - I sent a private message to investigate, just in case it is something that could be remedied. I'll report back.
  • jugar
    Options
    Hi @jugar

Cyndie, cyndiesstuff, has requested to be removed from the group. She says it's "not worth" the time - I sent a private message to investigate, just in case it is something that could be remedied. I'll report back.

That's too bad! She was such a stalwart member for so long. Let us know what you find out, thanks! :heart:
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Hi! Case0099 is expecting and would like to go on support starting the February challenge. Do you want me to remind you next week? Thanks!
  • jugar
    Options
    Hi! Case0099 is expecting and would like to go on support starting the February challenge. Do you want me to remind you next week? Thanks!

That would be great - I'll be working on the new spreadsheets slowly all week, so any time is good. Thanks! And congrats to her!!
This discussion has been closed.