January 18 Sign In

Options

Replies

• stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    Dory_42 wrote: »
    I don’t really want to check in, not because I need a pass day (which I don’t thanks to morning yoga and evening Jiu Jitsu plus reasonable food choices which fit in my budget) but because the X-rays showed aggressive cancer and now I only have my kitten to cuddle, no dog in my house anymore. I know it was the right choice as he was in pain this weekend and it would just get worse, but it will take a bit of getting used to.

Hugs to you. Sorry about your dog.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    @Dory_42 Yeesh! I'm so sorry. You're such a good animal companion: like a real-life Dr. Dolittle. I'm sure his life with you was wonderful.

---|---|---|---
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES | Bret Contreras' Strong Curves "At Home Workout" program (33), Skipping (11) TOTAL: 44 min
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES | Base + 216
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES |
    ---|---|---|---

Personal Bonus: Did I meet my protein macro for the day (min 40%)? YES | 40%
    Pass Days used: (JAN07)(JAN12)
  • allisond8
    allisond8 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES
  • reachedmylimit
    reachedmylimit Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Jan. 18
    Exercise - Yes. 70 min Step HIIT
    Calories - Yes
    Tracked - Yes

@Dory_42 very sorry for your loss. Sending warm thoughts and a virtual hug your way 😔
  • ChristianK1974
    ChristianK1974 Posts: 12 Member
    Options

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? No. Unfortunately. I put my boy through a workout.. does that count 😜

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? No, but I know I came in under. Ate my usual

Work absolutely hijacked my day and honestly was zonked by dinner. Yes, I said zonked.