January 20 Sign In

Options

Replies

• pamjsa
    pamjsa Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    It's my birthday, so I gave myself a break and took Pass Day #3. Back on track tomorrow!
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Yes to all 3
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 for Wednesday
    Two walks, one of them up a steep hill for about 25 min. Tracked, and slightly under calories!
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3. My fave moment, i was 4 mins ahead of my circuit schedule so my trainer goes let's run with a a weighted plate above your head lol. I was like don't we want to cool down instead lol? I did his way and it felt good!
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    Exercise: yes, the same, working during the pandemic, disinfecting public areas due to the virus, slow walking over 8 hours, carrying some heavy items for upper body strength
    Calories: yes, under budget
    Tracked: yes

Thanks to everyone who posted the beautiful photos from the areas where you live. Thanks also to @MadisonMolly2017 for her thoughtful post and to other people for their replies. I lost 34 pounds a year ago and had a similar experience when I connected with a positive, meaningful side of myself. One long term issue for me is to strengthen that connection.
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    @ginadomaszewicz I've written you a private message.
    @Hollis100 I was thinking of you every time that man with the scarf came on during the inauguration to disinfect the lectern! Lol! I am sure your duties are quite different!
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    Chinkiri wrote: »
    @ginadomaszewicz I've written you a private message.
    @Hollis100 I was thinking of you every time that man with the scarf came on during the inauguration to disinfect the lectern! Lol! I am sure your duties are quite different!

@Chinkiri :) I think my "disinfecting" is meaningless -- maybe to please the public, maybe because something is better than nothing, I don't know. The state requires it. However, I read the back of the bottle and went to the manufacturer's website to read more. The spray has to stay wet on a surface for ten minutes in order to disinfect. We wipe it off immediately. I feel like I'm in a Kafka novel ... hopefully, the vaccines will get underway and turn the tide.

• LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, treadmill 32 mins / 1.82 mi
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Jan 20

Exercise: Yes, 45 mins walk
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
    Pass days: 3/3
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    @pamjsa Sending you belated happy birthday wishes!🎂

@ginadomaszewicz Sorry that your day got derailed. I feel you on the database. Sometimes I am amazed by the number of different calories for the exact same item. I don't tract my macros that closely, so sometimes I'll just click quick add the extra calories to make up the difference. I only enter in the database if I know it is something I will eat often. I hope the new day brings you the positivity you desire and some well deserved chill time!

• calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    1/20
    Exercise: 45 min. Swimming, 50 min. Stretching
    Calories: yes
    Tracking: yes
    Weight loss: 11 lbs since Christmas, 22 lbs since September
  • shredsx
    shredsx Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    taco night was well earned!! hope everyone found something to enjoy today (:

exercise: 13mi work day, flexibility and a walk did it for me.
    budget: check! called it close though
    tracking: was rather difficult today but got it done nonetheless

let’s have a great day tomorrow everyone (:
  • BobWw2017
    BobWw2017 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    January 20

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Yes

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    Yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
    Yes

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Catching up on yesterday's thread...

* Still hoping @pamjsa had a FANTASTIC birthday 🎈🎈

* Still believing it's possible for @ginadomaszewicz to bring joy in and out of her home 🥰

* Still wondering which stretches @calvin20874 is doing for 50 min every day, especially now that those great results were shared 🧐
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,881 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    @SModa61 You must have gotten the last copy. They are out of stock until January 25. I ordered one too!

@RangerRickL OMG, so funny! Sorry yours will be delayed. :( I started it last night, which is a big deal for me. Reading means that I cannot multi-task, and my eyes have always fought reading. Was born with lazy eye that was surgically corrected in 1965, but reading can be strain on that eye and it "turns of". Reading just tends to be less appealing to my though I love information. Hope you copy arrives quickly. So far I see the potential in what I am reading, but I am curious about what teachings will come and will it be clear to me on how to apply the skills to myself and my habits.

• RBnorth66
    RBnorth66 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the post from Maddie. It was very helpful. Today I had difficulty tracking and went over my calories. My first goal has been to track my food every day. If I don't, I will eat too many calories. I did get my 30 minute walk in. I have to keep trying. I am 72 so I've been doing this my entire life.