1/17/21. 321.8
    1/24/21. 319.8
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,304 Member
    Looneycatblue
    Sat Jan 23
    Pw 165.6
    Cw 166.0

Not a great week, too much stuff to stress about, and I am just not focused. Something else I really don't want to stress about, so just going to take baby steps...

Walked down to the grocery store this morning instead of taking the car... good start, but then stopped at Dunkin Donuts and treated myself to a coffee, a Macchiato, no added sugar, good choice, but then had to add a box of Munchkins (donut holes), for the "family". These are 70 cal each, I have only had one, so far. I need to stay away from the box!!!

Happy Sunday Everyone!
  • nekishaearly637
    nekishaearly637 Posts: 56 Member
    nekishaearly637
    Sunday
    Week 4? 🤔
    PW 199.9
    CW 195.5 😁
  • HelloDori123
    HelloDori123 Posts: 10 Member
    Username: HelloDori123
    Weigh in week: January, week 4
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Previous week's weight: 190.4
    Today's weight: 189.0
  • BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    edited January 2021
    Username: Beastfield314
    Weigh in Week: January, Week 4
    Weigh in Day: Sunday
    Previous Week's Weight: 161.8
    Today's Weight: 165.8

NOT a good week. Still struggling hard. Pretty sure I just ate way too much. Sorry team for the 4 pound gain.
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    Hi all! Thanks for all the great check in's. I love our community is active and supportive! No matter is we are gaining or losing, we are all making steps to get healthy!

January Week 3 Results
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10822450/week-3-january-results#latest

• username252020
    username252020 Posts: 12 Member
    Hi all! Thanks for all the great check in's. I love our community is active and supportive! No matter is we are gaining or losing, we are all making steps to get healthy!

January Week 3 Results
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10822450/week-3-january-results#latest

Looks like we took biggest TEAM loser this week!!! Great job everyone!!!
  • Pumpitusa
    Pumpitusa Posts: 169 Member
    That's how we roll. No pun intended. Lol
  • metubal
    metubal Posts: 290 Member
    Good job, team! Despite my weight gain😔
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Monday weigh in from:
    @NationalCapital
  • NationalCapital
    NationalCapital Posts: 108 Member
    Good morning team and happy Monday.

NationalCapital
    Monday (today)
    PW 172
    CW 171.

Cheers and best regards.
  • looneycatblue
    Day 2 checking in, hoping to get back to some better, healthier habits!

For this week, baby steps:
    1. Walks - 2/2
    2. Checking in with you all - 2/2
    3. Journal all food/beverages - started to yesterday, but then there was too much drama at home, and I didn't continue. Journaling started again this morning.

Happy Monday!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10822440/february-biggest-loser-challenge-registrations-open#latest

Registrations are open if you'd like to invite any friends to the challenge.
  • looneycatblue
    Day 3 check-in

1. Walks - 3/3 :)
    2. Checking in with the Gut-Busters - 3/3 <3
    3. Journal 1/2 so far... today is just beginning.

So what are you all doing to help with your healthful journeys?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,181 Member
    Day 3 check-in
    1. Just walked around the block, 0.28 miles. Yesterday I managed 3 walks: 0.43, 0.46, 0.41 miles. Working toward doing a 5K... Baby steps!
    2. Doing strength training every other day now.
    3. Doing recumbent bike daily, but alternating between moderate and light moderate effort.
    4. I've decided to stop having MFP add my exercise calories burned to my daily calorie goal. Instead, I'll shoot for the 1600 calorie goal, regardless of daily activity. I'll see how that goes.
  • Keepingtrack1234
    This week, I am focused on doing things at night that make me feel better; I am so brain dead in the evenings. I would like to always do a short stretch/self massage and watch something GOOD on TV, instead of mindless scrolling the internet!
  • Pumpitusa
    I just did my favorite exercise....shovel snow... For those of you that can't sense attitude in a text..that was sarcastic..lol
  • Pumpitusa
    I thought I would share what I am doing to lose weight. I am doing the every other day diet. 1 day you eat what you want but in moderation. The next day you eat 500 calories. Without regular exercise I lost 26 lbs. In 4 months. In 2015 I did this with regular exercise and I lost 40 in 3 months. Somethings happened in 2015 and I emmotional ate. Hence me doing this again. This time I think I got my emotions in check. You need to really want it in your mind to achieve a goal. Thanks for listening. Happy Tuesday everyone.
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Pumpitusa wrote: »
    I thought I would share what I am doing to lose weight. I am doing the every other day diet. 1 day you eat what you want but in moderation. The next day you eat 500 calories. Without regular exercise I lost 26 lbs. In 4 months. In 2015 I did this with regular exercise and I lost 40 in 3 months. Somethings happened in 2015 and I emmotional ate. Hence me doing this again. This time I think I got my emotions in check. You need to really want it in your mind to achieve a goal. Thanks for listening. Happy Tuesday everyone.

Thank you so much for sharing! I agree with you x10000...this is a mental game.
    One that I am really struggling with! The weather (I am in the Midwest and we have a ton of snow, too...) combined with the pandemic and uncertainty are really getting to me. I haven't been tracking well and have been overeating at 4PM, when I get home from school. I am starving and am randomly grabbing banana bread and other sweets. I am sabotaging myself, but I am focusing on the positives; I am sleeping well, I am getting 10k steps a day and my skin looks great. Game plan is to eat MORE during the day to avoid the starve and have a planned small snack for when I get home (we eat dinner at 5:30 so it's not that long!)
This discussion has been closed.