For the gamers....๐Ÿ•น

Options
tinkerbellang83
tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,130 Member
I'm not much of a gamer these days myself, simply do not have the time, but my OH almost makes a second full-time job out of it. Thought I should add a thread for those who are more into their gaming than books/graphic novels/tv/movies. So here is your own dedicated thread...............

Replies

• Ringbearer2
    Ringbearer2 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I kind of wish I were a gamer. We gave our PS4 to our daughter to take to uni. Candy Crush for me...
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,130 Member
    Options
    I kind of wish I were a gamer. We gave our PS4 to our daughter to take to uni. Candy Crush for me...

The last console I owned was PS1 I acquired more for nostalgia reasons. The last time I bought one new was a Wii, that was purely for entertainment purposes when working overseas, we often would mess around in the office playing Wii Sports.
  • Ringbearer2
    Ringbearer2 Posts: 592 Member
    Options

The last console I owned was PS1 I acquired more for nostalgia reasons. The last time I bought one new was a Wii, that was purely for entertainment purposes when working overseas, we often would mess around in the office playing Wii Sports.

Oh I used to like Wii sports. Not a big fan of Wii fit fattening up my avatar though ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Jackie9003
    Jackie9003 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    I've had nearly everything Nintendo has brought out and love Mario but havent played for many years now, kids and job and housework blah, blah.....
    I never could get into what I consider "proper" gaming like COD, GTA etc but both my kids and husband play regularly.
    Nowadays its Gummy Drop on the iPad, or sudoku and boggle.
    I feel soooooo old :'(
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Growing up, I was always a casual gamer. I loved Pokemon, Mario, Harvest Moon and fighting games, like Killer Instinct and Street Fighter. I started playing more shooter and survival style games in high school. Recently, I've been playing Overwatch (PS4), Borderlands 3 (PS4), Genshin Impact (PS4), Warframe (PS4), 7 Days to Die (PC), and Destiny 2 (PC). I just got a gaming PC back in November.
  • ajlmfp22
    ajlmfp22 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I recently re-evaluated my favorite games of all time list and booted up my copy of Resident Evil 4 HD Remaster Remaster on PS4. The game first came out on GameCube in 2005, but it's still #1 on my list after 16 years.