New to the group

Options
Hi there! I have a Vivoactive HR and plan on upgrading after I hit a certain goal weight. Any suggestions on a good tracker that is a little kinder on the wrist? The band is way to bulky on my small wrist but I love all the features I get with the watch.

Replies

• Al_1971
    Al_1971 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Can definitely recommend the new Vivoactive 4. Only had mine a few days but full of features.
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,284 Member
    Options
    deabea222 wrote: »
    I love all the features I get with the watch.

Yup, VA4 is all the features, plus more, and it is much more svelte than the original HR. Welcome.
  • Mackman99
    Mackman99 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Good Evening, I am long time MFP user and have had success but have really let myself go and need motivation to keep it up. I love my Garmin Vivioactive 3 and have been using it for over a year. I have had a good couple of weeks and have shed about 10 pounds in the last 3 weeks. I could really use some new MFP friends to help me keep it up and give support to each other. Please feel free to friend me if you want to. Thanks
  • TheDad65
    TheDad65 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have a vivoactive 3 and I really like it. The price point at Target was great. I do like the things on the Vivoactive 4, and that is going to be my next watch.