90 days to go

Options
3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
edited January 2021 in Social Groups
Happy Sunday!

The weather looks to be really crappy again today, but if there is a break I hope to get out for a short run. My 10k training schedule starts on Tuesday so today would just be to get out and get the legs moving! I have a series of strength training DVDs I've been planning on doing, but haven't set up the DVD player yet. I need to find the right cord to go with the tv I plan to use. That will get done today! We also bought a used Nordic Trak cross country ski machine that needs a part replaced so I hope to get that figured out today so I can use it in place of running when the weather is too bad to get outside. I'm retaining a ton of water today (my wedding ring won't budge and my fingers look like sausages!) so I plan to drink a lot of water with lemon to help flush some of it out. I'm also going to take a few minutes to sit down and plan out my week and put it on paper. I WILL be more organized and focused this week, damn it!!! :D

Have a great day everyone :blush:<3

Replies

• GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,117 Member
    Options
    January was my month of goofing off, and in February I plan to straighten up some.
    I read here the other day a trainer saying : “Form follows process” . It’s so simple and true.
  • Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    @3greyhorses my parents use to have one of those Nordic track ski machines when I was little. I forgot all about it so thanks for the memory. 🙂

You guys have just the spirit for the new week I need. Goals for today:
    - drink 32oz of water
    - Cardio 60 minutes
    - stay under calories
    - fruit and vegetable
  • rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Girl i feel you on getting organized!! I'm going to make myself a to-do list for this week today! So much I've been putting off... ready to check some damn things off that list! ✔️✔️✔️

On a happy note, I'm officially 2️⃣5️⃣ pounds down after logging every day for the past 97 days! So if I keep up this momentum, I should be right on track to lose those next 15 pounds in the next 90 days 🎉🎉😍

I didn't wake up til almost 1:30 this afternoon 🤦 after working til after 3 am last night i guess I needed the sleep.. kinda f-ed my sleep schedule though and my Sunday plans... Ah well

Not sure our plans for today. Going to make some brunch now then try and get out to the beach later. Would love a bike ride if i get motivated... 😎 Calorie goal today should be easy to stay under since it's already 2:30pm lol...

Enjoy the rest of ur weekend amigas 🌈🌈✨