Weight No More - February 2021 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 943 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Weight day
    My apologies for the lack of detail. I don’t have access to everything now!

149 lbs
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Hope002
    Friday
    PW 185.4
    CW 187.8
  • goingape
    goingape Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Goingape
    Pw: 145.8
    Cw: 144.6
    Loss of 1.2

Getting back down to where I need to be. Cheers!
  • Freeglerock
    Freeglerock Posts: 2,864 Member
    Options
    Week 1
    HW: 218.5
    PW: 174.8
    CW: 177.5
    LTD: 41.0

Not a good week, as shown on the weight above. We have had some major things happen this week with my step son, which is knocking onto lots of other stuff. Soap opera kind of things. So some stress eating, not planning and having maybe too many takeaways. Also our boiler is broken and have had no central heating or hot water for week. Thankfully we do have a wood burner in the lounge, so kind of living in there at the moment.
  • debbiewsharpe
    debbiewsharpe Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Debbie Sharpe
    MFP starting weight - 173
    Last week – 129.4
    2/7 Current weight – 128.4

Sunday – 12,688
    Monday –13,293
    Tuesday –13,739
    Wednesday –16,020
    Thursday –10,745
    Friday –16,414
    Saturday –15,327

I had my weight back down to 127. It was 127 Saturday and now this morning 128.4. Oh well, I will keep at it! Hope to be back to 127 again this week.
    Keep on keeping on friends……………………………………………………….

• debbiewsharpe
    Options
    @kandi3570 – nice loss this week! Amazing step totals as well – I am happy for you that you can go to the Y and going with your daughter is an added benefit. We are finally back in school here and I know students and parents are much happier. Good luck on your plan and reaching your goal. Great week, congrats!

@melaniescott – Steroids can really change up a lot. When I take them there is not enough food in the county to fill me up, I get the moon face and can’t slow down. I feel like I could paint the house and shingle the roof. No sleep and excessive energy so I totally get how you are feeling. I guess the good news is that you don’t usually stay on them long at the time. So sorry that it didn’t help you. I am picturing you dancing around the house, great idea! Good luck on your projects but remember it is vacation time, do something that you really enjoy!

@podperson1 – I hope that you can get some rest this weekend. Love the today is a new day attitude.

@goingape – congrats on the loss

@Freeglerock – sorry that your week has been so stressful. Praying that the week ahead will be better for you and your family.

• annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,272 Member
    Options
    Pw 124
    CW 123
    Steps
    Sun -12,884
    Monz14,159
    Tue--9,167
    Wed- 13,378
    Thu- 12,267
    Fri - 13,305
    Sat - 13,246

Hope this is right as I am getting confused as ii add then lose then add the lose, it's like a rollercoaster lol
  • debbiewsharpe
    Options
    @annliz23 - congrats on the loss and the steps this week!

yng89qqwr7jj.png
  • kandi3570
    kandi3570 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    @melaniedscott I hope you resolve the issues with your ear. Steroids kill food control and weight loss. But you will be back on track in no time.
    @debbiewsharpe I like your water glass trick. I know I feel intimidated by the large water bottle I take to work and I don’t typically finish it. But I try. I’m glad you made it back to your magic number and I’m sorry you lost it. And I know you know this but it will always fluctuate so don’t let it get to you. But keep chasing it. 😁. That’s what this is. We will forever be chasing a number on a scale or tape measure.

Well maybe I broke th plateau I am back up today but Tom and I ate a half of a bag of chocolate chips last night. 🤷‍♀️ I just don’t have that much control at my Tom. And my sugar will drop. I’m pretty sure I use that as an excuse. I mean it’s a good one. I didn’t log them either because it was late at night and well it was def a cheat. Should be better today. The first day is always the worst for cravings. My legs are very crampy too. My feet were even cramping last night. And I was lazy yesterday. I will definitely get my water in today before I hit the treadmill.
  • goingape
    goingape Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    @Freeglerock so sorry to hear of the troubles with your step son. I hope he is well again soon and your stress level can go down.
  • rachelrjh
    rachelrjh Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Rachelrjh
    Starting weight Xmas 2020: 198 lbs.
    Weigh in day Sunday
    PW: 186 lbs.
    CW: 183 lbs.

By the way, I’ve been giving my weekly average weight in lbs. that I get from my Fitbit. I believe it’s a more accurate reflection of my loss. I hope this is okay.
  • 1theresamcvean
    Options
    rachelrjh wrote: »
    Rachelrjh
    Starting weight Xmas 2020: 198 lbs.
    Weigh in day Sunday
    PW: 186 lbs.
    CW: 183 lbs.

By the way, I’ve been giving my weekly average weight in lbs. that I get from my Fitbit. I believe it’s a more accurate reflection of my loss. I hope this is okay.

I'm a big believer in the weekly average myself. Says a non-official ;)
  • 1theresamcvean
    Options
    Week 1
    HW: 218.5
    PW: 174.8
    CW: 177.5
    LTD: 41.0

Not a good week, as shown on the weight above. We have had some major things happen this week with my step son, which is knocking onto lots of other stuff. Soap opera kind of things. So some stress eating, not planning and having maybe too many takeaways. Also our boiler is broken and have had no central heating or hot water for week. Thankfully we do have a wood burner in the lounge, so kind of living in there at the moment.

Sorry about your week, Lisa. That's a lot to deal with. Hug.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,234 Member
    Options
    I'm a big believer in the weekly average myself. Says a non-official ;)

HOW DARE YOU SPEAK FOR THE TEAM CAPTAINS. HOW. DARE. YOU.

rachelrjh wrote: »

As an official, this is okay with me! :lol:

@kandi3570 - TOM always hits hard. Don't stress the little things - you've got the rest of the month to counteract them and stick to those good habits. Do what you can with what you've got :heart:

@Freeglerock - That's a lot to handle at once, Lisa. I hope it gets better soon - and if you need anything from us, don't hesitate to ask. Helping others is often the easiest way to help ourselves.

• sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    Guess I should introduce myself to the new members at least...

About me
    Hi! My name is Pam. I live in the suburbs of Philadelphia. I have been married 30 years and have 5 children 29-20. I also have a golden doodle named Daisy. I am a nurse but have been semi retired the last two years. I like to spend my summers at the Jersey shore.
    My weight story
    I was never overweight although I always thought I was fat growing up. I gained A TON of weight with my pregnancies and ended up at 221 lbs. Unfortunately that ended up being my heaviest even when I wasn't pregnant . At the end June of 2012 I decided I either had to get serious and lose weight or accept that I am obese and live my life. I got a fitbit and joined MFP on July 1, 2012. Since then, I have gained and lost 30 or more pounds quite a few times. I have never gotten back to that starting weight but I have gotten close. Although I haven't been as successful with my weight loss as I would like, I have learned a lot. I eat so much healthier than I used to. I also am in good physical shape, I love to hike, walk, kayak and bike. Actually anything outdoors I usually enjoy. I do have a home gym which has a bike, treadmill, elliptical, weights and a few other things. I want to enjoy exercising and not have it be a chore. I am always looking for fun, new workouts.
    The present
    I really don't know where to start, the following it what I had in my January intro but things took a turn around January 7th and I ended up gaining at least 5 pounds in January-
    I lost 7 pounds in November which is a lot for me but then gained a pound in Dec. Considering what I used to gain during the holidays, that isn't really too bad. I took a little break from my normal routine the last week of December and I am ready to get back at it. I am working on overeating and hunger still. I am only eating when I am hungry. When I eat, I am stopping when I am satisfied, not full. It isn't easy as it sounds after years of overeating. I find I do not have as big of an appetite as I thought. I also have learned that a lot of times I think I am hungry, I am not, it is more of an urge to eat. I have come so far but have a ways to go. I also have been doing IF 14-16 hours which helps with evening snacking.

I would like to get back to where I was mentally in that post, I wasn't really too far off course. I know my weight my not get right back there but I want to be back where I was by the beginning of March so I can start March off strong. I would also like to turn February around. Maybe once I get started, it won't be as hard as I think it will be....ok I am babbling now....

My goals
    They have been about the same the past couple of months but I want to make these cemented into habits. I am not quite there yet...
    1. Plan and log my food everyday
    2. 30 min cardio at least 5/7 days
    3. 6,000 steps per day
    4. Strength 2-3/7 days
    5. PT and Stretching 5/7 days
    6. At least 64 oz water daily
    7. 7-8 hours sleep each night
    8. Get in habit of working out early in the morning
    9. IF at least 14 hours 5/7 days
    10. Continue working on overeating/hunger
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,272 Member
    Options
    @annliz23 - congrats on the loss and the steps this week!

yng89qqwr7jj.png

Thank you I must admit I nearly gave up!
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    Steps..

Sun- 10,429
    Mon- 14,441
    Tues- 7,403
    Wed- 14,000
    Thurs- 8,883
    Fri- 7,829
    Sat- 11,807
  • dbrinkmeyer
    dbrinkmeyer Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hi All,
    So sorry I didn't get this posted yesterday:

Weigh In Day: Saturday
    Week: 1
    PW (Previous Weight): 187.8
    CW (Current Weight): 187.8

Steps for week: 35,753

Shooting for an activity before every meal this week. So far so good.
This discussion has been closed.