Start WEIGHT 393 currently 378.2

Options
Hey I'm on a huge weightloss journey I'm trying to join the police academy its gonna take alot of work but I'm in it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

Replies

• cremorna1
    cremorna1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi Keishla! Welcome! It's great you have a goal to motivate your weightloss! This group is very supportive and I am sure you can find a lot of info and make friends too :) Share your plan with us, if you want.
  • lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,669 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm on a huge weightloss journey I'm trying to join the police academy its gonna take alot of work but I'm in it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

It is a lot of work - but wow, what a payoff!

This group is fantastic. So much to learn - so nice to be around people who get it.

Hope to see you around!
  • Rashel_kitten
    Rashel_kitten Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You can do this ! This is a great place to come for encouragement! There are people at various stages from just beginning to maintaining what they have lost so there will be some great encouragement here ! Welcome to the group !
  • _inHisGrace
    _inHisGrace Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Iโ€™m so glad youโ€™ve joined us.
  • clairebrownstein
    Options

Hi I'm new (again) and have been yo young 375 to 380 so I'm glad you are here! What a great goal! How are things?