Starting over and needing supportive friends

Options
My name is Kat. I just turned 34 and I'm trying to start my life and fitness over again. Recently I fell for my best friend, days after my birthday he decided to date a girl and I feel like I've been put aside and I havemt actually seen him since even tho he still wants me to be his bestie. This causes me to want to emotional eat a lot but I haven't let myself do it just yet. Every time I feel myself feeling like rubbish I make myself go to the gym and walk 5kms or a workout. I am currently fasting and allow myself to eat between 11am and 7pm and also on a low carb 1200 calorie diet. I've recently moved to my dads to be his carer and I'm trying to get his support but he isn't always helpful or positive. I recently couldn't stand to see the posts on fb and so I deactived my account to work on myself. I now am looking here for people to maybe become my friends on here for support and to challenge me to be better and do better. That's me, add me as a friend if you want. I don't want to fail my weight loss progress again.

Replies

• mwgibler
    mwgibler Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    There doesn’t seem to be much support in this group. I just started over again too. We just have to take it a day at a time and set obtainable goals for ourselves. Feel free to add me as a friend or message. I enjoy chatting with people