February 11 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    I've posted a question about walking there this morning, after yesterday's thread. Would love to read your thoughts and see your pictures!
  • mshawski
    mshawski Posts: 1,054 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    pe0wq9ibdno3.png
    Not everyone knows that a fun part of the UAC is the discussion pages under "What's on your mind today?"
    It is a great place to share ideas; exercises; nutrition; and insights.
    Check it out!

@RangerRickL - sorry I think I posted my goal thing in the wrong place yesterday. Thanks for mentioning the what's on your mind thread! 😊
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,112 Member
    Options
    11th feb
    Yes: 50 min beach walk and sooo much cleaning started at 9am and sat down at 9.45pm.
    Yes: really under today prob still full from all the quiche i ate yest. Ha ha
    Yes tracked everything.
    2/3 passes hoping not to use anymore.

All caught up on reading everyone's posts for the last 2 days.. its taken me an hour to read. Its like a full time job. Ha ha! Love all the conversation i feel like im really starting to get to know u all really well.

@SModa61 hope ur feeling better!!!

@mshawski sorry to hear u had such a crappy day, awesome how ur still exercised and ate well tho!! With regards to ur goal weight just do wat feels right for u..

@fossil9078 dnt u love wen ur feel the exersise burn its a constant reminder that ur trained hard!

@MadisonMolly2017 u def are a warrior, loved reading this!!

@dewit wat u did was amazing!! Its awesome to hear how far the new you has come!!!! I can really relate to ur nvs! Well done!!

@achagpar sounds painful,good to hear ur listening to ur bod. Hope u feel better soon.

@audreys03 shame about ur calf. After the birth of my buba i had to take it really easy as i had alot of health complications so long story short i did and still do alot of workouts from YouTube that are equipment free. Just type in no equipment work out into YouTube. U wld prob benifit also benefit from low impact workouts that dnt exacerbate ur calf injury like pushups, planks situps and some shadow boxing etc. Hope u get better soon.

@donna25trinity Thanks! I’m glad!
    Warrior is not a term I’ve used before...but truly, We are ALL warriors!!

Maddie!
  • lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,793 Member
    Options
    11/02/2021
    Exercise: yes, bike ride 30 minutes, cardio 30+ minutes.
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Pass days used: 0/3

I'm calorie banking in preparation for Valentines Day, I've been under by about 100 cals each day this week.
    I'm also planning to visit my son and family next week and calorie tracking there will be difficult. As I'm currently maintaining at somewhat under my goal weight a few days of a higher "budget" will be OK.
  • thabit11
    thabit11 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    February 11

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 12 min of stairs climbing up and down, 1 h 10 min of walking.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, 1,195 / 1,200
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes, 2,180 ml of fluid.

Pass days: 0/3

All in all, today was an okay day. Good night everyone 💤