This group

Options
Katmary71
Katmary71 Posts: 6,553 Member
Hi everyone! I don't have any particular plans for this group, just figured we could talk books and maybe read a few together. I jokingly used that picture as a placeholder and I keep trying to change it and it won't work, I've had the worst technology luck this last year so it's actually pretty funny! Sorry for the middle finger! My boyfriend had that picture on his Facebook page of all of us in high school, we reconnected last year and I saved it to my laptop and now it's our unfortunate group picture!

Replies

• tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Funny story, I love it!! Really neat how you reconnected too☺️. I honestly noticed the scary face in the snow and thought it was neat and appropriate for psychological thrillers!! Thanks again for this great 📚 group!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,553 Member
    Options
    @tuffgirl19 It's the Iron Maiden mascot Eddie, my boyfriend is a big fan and made that snowman while the girls went skiing, my mom thought it was an innocent girl's trip to Tahoe because it was just two girls who picked me up but there were 9 of us. I'm in the middle most likely because I'm camera shy and was trapped, my boyfriend is on the right.