Hey! 43, mom of 4, working on bodyweight exercise & trying to lose

Options
Hi all! Just wanted to say hi and hopefully make some friends. Please feel free to add me. I’m a mom of four teenage boys and have few ladies in my life to share this journey with. I need to lose 35-40 pounds. I enjoy running and hiking but winter is here as well as lockdown so I’m inside. I have a treadmill and hand weights as well as a mat or two. Today I got a power tower from someone and I’d love to be able to do more than just hang for 3 seconds. Haha. Anyway, a bit each day is my theory here. I tried a roll today and think it was way too hard on my neck. I had a physiotherapist the last few months because I was having pain while running. I’ve lost 13.8 pounds so far and I can run again. Really love seeing the wee bits of progress as they come! Anyway, hope to connect a bit! My newsfeed is empty and my boys probably don’t want to keep hearing all the details of my food log!! 😂
Rachel

Replies

• applespearsncakes
    applespearsncakes Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey there Rachel, I just went and calculated my weight loss so far (33 days in) as I do everything in kilos - 17 pounds so far. I'm 47 and have a long way to go but feeling good. I'll add you (haven't added anyone yet!). Kara
  • s0bczak
    s0bczak Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'll be 43 next month. I'm a mom of 3 and work full time. I'm back at it as of Jan 4th after gaining about 25 pounds in 2020. I have about 35 pounds to lose as well. Add me if you like.
  • martine8073
    martine8073 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am going to be 41 in March. I’m a mama to 4 boys 1 girl 🙂 ages 21,18,16,12,and 5. I have been over weight for years at 5’ and 185 pound I have a long way to go! Looking forward to getting to know everyone and having some accountability 🙂
  • songbird1218
    songbird1218 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    42 full time working mother of 2 teenagers. Ready to get serious and get healthy. Feel free to add me. Feel free to add me. I look forward to chatting with everyone!
  • booksnbrains
    booksnbrains Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hey! Mom of three, 42 yrs, and telecommuting full time here. I'm also a runner, though have been reduced to walking due to injury. I've been relying on YouTube videos for most of my recent exercising and love the Blogilates stuff. Always looking for more friends to support on my timeline!
  • Londoncalling72
    Londoncalling72 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me
  • timehands
    timehands Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good Stuff Rachel. Great progress. Food diary is a wonderful obsession and I keep track of every grape. It has become a habit and very efficient process for me.