Yes x 3
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,557 Member
    Options
    All three done 😊
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @GreyGirl915 It's inexplicable to me. I'll add you to tomorrow's list. Don't be afraid to send me a PM when I make a mistake or oversight. Send to RangerRickL

I will also add @znaoiec
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, and yes. Still in the running for the winner's circle, thanks
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    2/27:

✔️ EXERCISE: Yes.
    ✔️ CALORIES: Yes.
    ✔️ TRACK: Yes.

PASSES USED: 4/3 (02Feb)(07Feb)(20Feb)(23Feb)

Today I did 20 mins of Yoga this morning, and then this afternoon I walked for 180 minutes outside.
    I'm not in the Winner's Circle this month, but I will be in the Champion's Circle.
    I too have been trying to figure out a plan to kick it up a notch in March. I'm going to begin the month (Monday) with a fasting cleanse.
  • Bill70sStrong
    Bill70sStrong Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    Beautiful day here in Southwest Michigan, high 40's. Got together with one of my running groups. We hadn't been together for a while so decided to walk and catch up on life!

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, a 75 minute walk.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,804 Member
    Options
    ✅✅✅
  • newbie2143
    newbie2143 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Feb 27

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅ Yes - 45 minute walk by the lake in the sun
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅

• LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    I have succumbed to the call of cocktails this evening so I'm taking pass #4. If I had stuck to a single glass of wine and half of my portion of prime rib and sides I would have been within my calorie limits. In the end, I'm OK with it as I enjoyed myself. We were outside for dinner and happy hour in pleasant weather.

So no Winner's Circle for me @RangerRickL

Tomorrow is a new day and I will stay on track for the next month as I have only one planned pass day in March.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,930 Member
    Options
    Date: 2/27
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅

Passes used: 3 of 3
  • cjane917
    cjane917 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Yes x3
    These first 7 days I've found myself pretty much right on track every day with a few calories to spare (counting exercise calories since I set myself to sedentary). I think that's because I've made use of pre-logging to plan out how much/little I can eat as the day goes on.

I also lost 2.8 lb in this first week! I know most of this was just initial water weight / lower stomach contents in my first week of actual tracking, but it still feels good and reminds me why it's important to go back to tracking after taking a break and making sure I don't wait too long and let things get too far out of control.
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 for Saturday, logged on track and an hour and a half dog walk!
  • idoliov
    idoliov Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    3 YES Day.
  • GigiDoma
    GigiDoma Posts: 445 Member
    Options

I am still in Rick! Got to finish posting on the days that I missed, but I have all my food wrote down for each day! I will get it done before the end of the day tomorrow!
    Thanks! :)
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Yes to all 3
  • GigiDoma
    GigiDoma Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Date: 2/27
    Exercise: Cleaning house
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Pass Days: None left!

@lesdarts180 I really feel your pain! My husband's Dad has dementia, and it is so HARD to watch him decline! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! Cherish that special time the two of you just spent together! <3

@mshawski Yummy! I would have taken a pass day, too, for those yummy-looking treats!
    @Katiecan, I am sorry to hear you are feeling under the weather! Rest and feel better soon!
    @Madisonmolly Happy 3rd UAC Anniversary! What an awesome accomplishment! :)
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @ginadomaszewicz Well done and congratulations!!!

I've had a 3 yes day. I usually type more but I've done a lot of UAC typing today.