Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for vegan accountability buddy :)

littlebabekitty
littlebabekitty Posts: 398 Member
edited January 2021 in Social Groups
I am struggling with losing weight again after gaining back what all I lost in the past. I relapsed into emotional eating and stopped exercising after covid19 lockdown. Right now I am struggling with portion control and cravings. I lack some motivation. I work fulltime and am a mommy of two. I struggled with late night eating and food addiction. I am trying to get back to my original weight. Would love to share journey's with someone who is also needing help and motivation.

Replies

• photonparticles
    photonparticles Posts: 1 Member
    If you are still looking for an accountability buddy, add me up! I could use a motivation buddy and can be the same
  • evelingtavera17
    evelingtavera17 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi~ For years I had a similar mindset to you! What is working for me now (I just lost 10 pounds in 2 months) is myfitnesspal and focusing on my vegan protein intake. The more protein you eat, the less cravings you will feel, mostly because you will be satiated. Also, I exercise every day for 1h minimum. Do you have a bit of time to focus on yourself? I know momma duties can be hard sometimes. Sending hugs xoxo