Shrinking Assets - March 2021 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    @Beka3695 @cre804 thanks! I do feel better after staying in bed for 11 hours - too bad I wasn’t able to sleep without bathroom breaks. I have time for a nap between morning meetings and afternoon meetings, but my afternoon is going to be pretty grueling: meetings from 1PM to 4.30PM and then straight to the doctor’s office for the sonogram.

Luckily I’ve never been a coffee person so there’s no withdrawals from giving it up. Instead, I found out yesterday that the smell of coffee makes me want to puke. More reasons to avoid the office :smiley:@Mrscanmore your friend has a point about food tasting different: all sweet stuff tastes extra sweet, to the point where my old brain is craving chocolate and ice cream but my pregnant mouth is saying ”nope, that stuff tastes like pure sugar”. If this continues throughout, I’ll be properly weaned off my old sugar addiction by the time I give birth.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Hi team!!!

Whew! Getting back to reality is difficult. Some of the gain from last week is coming off. I hope to have half gone by weigh day.

I did well yesterday till after dinner. Then the munchie monster hit. I’ve seen stoners with less munchies than me 🤦🏻‍♀️

It was logged... I started the day with a protein packed omelette. Let’s try again for staying within cal range.
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    @Beka3695 we should never be roommates. I think we have the same weakness!
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Mrscanmore wrote: »
    @Beka3695 we should never be roommates. I think we have the same weakness!

Hahaha!!! Today has been much better. I took a mid day walk with my grandson and it kept the munchie monsters away.

vxdazakta8gi.jpeg

Later tonight, I was cooking dinner and cut TF out of my thumb. Like knife hit bone. Luckily there is a combat medic in the house. My Daughter had me patched up in no time. Bleeding is not wanting to stop, so we will dermabond tomorrow once it plugs up.

Good times!!!
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    @Beka3695 hope your finger heals nicely!

I had the first sonogram yesterday, and it's official. I have two beating hearts inside me - my own, and a teeny tiny little one <3

My husband was with me, of course, to see his baby too. The appointment included the usual interview questions like weight, smoking habits etc. Now my husband is super upset about hearing my weight and wants to know when he can expect me to lose it, and I'm pretty frustrated with him.... I'm literally pregnant, not allowed to lose weight, and need to take things health first. I want to lose this weight just as badly as he wants me to lose it, but for some reason the walk home from this appointment was the time he felt like he "had to bring it up". Gah.
  • imgwendolyn2015
    imgwendolyn2015 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    @hipari congratulations on being official human creator! Your husband has bad timing...

@beka3695 Thank goodness your daughter could help you right away. Hope it helps fast! Your grandson is adorable!
  • imgwendolyn2015
    Options
    I'm going for an MRI on my knee tomorrow. I'm sick of dealing with this pain. It will be nice to finally know what's going on and how to deal with it. I've been using it as an excuse to slow down the exercise and that's not good. I find that when I exercise I eat better. I've been making some bad choices. Weigh in is coming a little later this morning. We will see how I did! TGIF!!
  • imgwendolyn2015
    Options
    Username: imgwendolyn2015
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW:156.4
    CW:155.8

• Beka3695
    Options
    Good morning team!

We have a new member that is moving over from Downsizers. Please welcome @littleflutterby aka Tanya.
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Boehle
    Friday
    PW: 167.4
    CW: 166.2
  • Beka3695
    Options
    I'm going for an MRI on my knee tomorrow. I'm sick of dealing with this pain. It will be nice to finally know what's going on and how to deal with it. I've been using it as an excuse to slow down the exercise and that's not good. I find that when I exercise I eat better. I've been making some bad choices. Weigh in is coming a little later this morning. We will see how I did! TGIF!!

Hope the MRI shows something easy to fix!!
  • imgwendolyn2015
    Options
    Welcome to the team @littleflutterby !
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Welcome @littleflutterby! You're gonna love it here.
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    leni1us
    Friday Week 1
    PW: 166.8
    CW: 165.8

I want March to be the month I get out of the 160's. I'll definitely take the pound. Having thyroid issues, the weight is coming off slowly but it is coming off. Off to fill up my water jug.
  • KittyInBoots17
    KittyInBoots17 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    @mrscanmore I hope you don't mind I private messaged you my location. Just in case some relative is on here or something lol...
  • janek1705
    janek1705 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Friday
    Janek1705
    PW: 280
    CW: 275.6
  • Beka3695
    Options
    janek1705 wrote: »
    Friday