Shrinking Assets - March 2021 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    Great job with losses, everyone!

My day was, well, not good. I’m sick and tired of being sick and tired, and I’d love to fast forward over the next 3 weeks. We’re in lockdown so not much fun happening, and I’d love to have a little less first-trimester worrying, exhaustion and nausea left.

Oddest pregnancy symptom so far: the sound of my husband’s potato chips makes me nauseous. I hate potato chips in general and only eat them when the drunk munchies hit, and that hate has apparently been turned into nausea overdrive that activates by sound.
  • littleflutterby
    littleflutterby Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    Just a mention...

Our spreadsheet does a wonderful thing and tracks our total weight lost. However, to do so, we need your high weight. This is where I get the info for the BREAKTHROUGHS and MILESTONES. If you would like, please provide your high weight and we can start celebrating! If you do not feel comfortable posting publicly, please feel free to DM me.

Those missing from our team are:
    @Be_theBest_Me
    @Mrscanmore
    @imgwendolyn2015
    @littleflutterby

It may not have transferred from DS which is fine my starting weight was 375 :)
  • Fat2Fit_Kat
    Fat2Fit_Kat Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Fat2Fit_Kat
    Sunday
    PW: 230.0 lbs
    CW: 226.7!

I'll take it!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Mrscanmore wrote: »
    My high weight was 193.

got it!!!
  • Beka3695
    Options
    ShowKitten wrote: »
    I thought I’d posted my weigh but I can’t have pressed send and I was proud this week 😭

Username: Showkitten
    PW: 230.0
    CW: 226.8

That is a GREAT WEEK!!! Got it posted!
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Just a mention...

Our spreadsheet does a wonderful thing and tracks our total weight lost. However, to do so, we need your high weight. This is where I get the info for the BREAKTHROUGHS and MILESTONES. If you would like, please provide your high weight and we can start celebrating! If you do not feel comfortable posting publicly, please feel free to DM me.

@Be_theBest_Me
    @Mrscanmore
    @imgwendolyn2015
    @littleflutterby

It may not have transferred from DS which is fine my starting weight was 375 :)

Got it fixed!!
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Fat2Fit_Kat
    Sunday
    PW: 230.0 lbs
    CW: 226.7!

I'll take it!

woo hoo!!! Great loss!!
  • Beka3695
    Options
    WEEK 2 CHALLENGE -- CONSISTENCY 102

This is a continuation of March week 1...
    It is a familiar kind of challenge - tracking the exact numbers of 2-3 things of your choice every single day. Just being consistent. And having alternatives if your plan gets derailed. Protect those numbers all week! Consistency is like a muscle - the more you do it, the better it gets.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10826865/march-2021-week-2-challenge-consistency-102#latest

• junedave3
    junedave3 Posts: 36 Member
    Options

Junedave
    Monday
    PW: 154LB
    CW: 153LB
  • imgwendolyn2015
    imgwendolyn2015 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    @beka3695 my high weight was 214
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Just a mention...

@Be_theBest_Me
    @Mrscanmore
    @imgwendolyn2015
    @littleflutterby

Highest weight ever 265. I started this journey at 190!
  • fsennett
    fsennett Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I think I missed a week? Sorry!
    PW:218
    CW:218
  • littleflutterby
    littleflutterby Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    MRI results show a torn meniscus. I see a surgeon on Friday. Fingers crossed that this doesn't completely derail me.

Ouch! I'm so sorry, that's painful!!!
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Sorry I havent been around much lately. 2 weeks ago we merged with another company and as a Supervisor, it has recked total havoc on me mentally. I NEED to make myself start getting up at lunch again and walking as the weather was 60 here yesterday... so i had no excuses.
  • lckiehl
    lckiehl Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    MRI results show a torn meniscus. I see a surgeon on Friday. Fingers crossed that this doesn't completely derail me.

I'm so sorry! I had meniscus surgery about 8 years ago. Just know it will get better. Follow doctor's orders. Do what you can, which is eating healthy during recovery and drinking lots of water, and doing whatever exercises they give you for PT. Hopefully you will be back at it in no time!
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    @littleflutterby ouch! Your situation sounds pretty frustrating. I did notice you mentioned a small gain happening twice within 5 weeks - any chance the two times were around the same phase of your menstrual cycle? Hope you’ll figure this out and the scale starts moving in the right direction!

We had our first appointment at the prenatal clinic today, and going there was maybe the scariest stuff I’ve done all month. Not the appointment itself, but the walk from the front door to the second-floor clinic... The clinic is in a big health care center, and they have a covid vaccination center set up in the downstairs lobby. It was full of elderly people crowding the place with wheelchairs, canes, walkers and generally moving slowly and not knowing where they should go, and in the middle of all of it was a very annoyed-sounding nurse demanding to know what business everyone has in the building and whether they have any covid symptoms. Very loud, very crowded, and very anxiety-inducing for someone about to vomit even without all of it.
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    Wednesday weigh in:
    PW: 152.6
    CW: 152.0

Slowly but surely going in the right direction; even with being away from home for the whole weekend in Green Bay, WI - my husband's high school varsity bowling team had their state tournament- made it for 8th year in a row; made it to the finals Saturday night and lost to 4th seeded team- finished 5th for 3rd year in a row out of 30 teams💥
    Tried to be on point, but hard when dinner was pizza even though gluten free w/the other parents; I didn't eat that much, but so much sodium
  • Aetheldreda
    Aetheldreda Posts: 241 Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Aetheldreda
    Wednesday
    PW 140.25
    CW 140.25

Hmm, second day of doms so I'm hoping it's water retention. C'est la vie.
This discussion has been closed.