Options
    Username: swauters
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW : 223.6
    CW: 222.6 (-1.0)
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options

:star:The Green Challenge :star: Percentage of people who lost weight this week. No matter how small the loss the weights are recorded in green. Remember that even if your team doesn’t rank the highest in weight loss for the week you can still be the Green Percentage winner by having the most losses in your team! So keep it up!! B)

leee73f52exr.png
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    p13bmt4naquo.png
    1jllkwmzbwoa.png
    d3twlqtxg8x3.png
    g9u7cr5vuauk.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    hhnz9qcuantl.png

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    3w3z3qe7pdv1.png

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @dignow96 3.05 %
    2nd @kerdil08 2.53%
    3rd @hope002 2.31 %

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @dignow96 8.8 Lbs
    2nd @lelbarou 5.2 Lbs
    3rd @kerdil08 5.1Lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @mxlaw90
    @trooworld
    @888Angie888
    @Aqualang26
    @Terytha
    @annliz23
    @Fat2Fit_Kat
    @apple852hk
    @smaidiigaa

gmwuw86dwzkp.png
  • Fat2Fit_Kat
    Fat2Fit_Kat Posts: 16 Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Fat2Fit_Kat
    Sunday (off by half an hour, sorry!) 😅
    PW: 226.7
    CW: 223 lbs!
  • junedave3
    junedave3 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    junedave
    monday
    PW 153lb
    CW 153lb
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Good morning Monday!! Here we go on a fresh week!! I am all in!! Took the day off!! Got my workout on!! Might go run still feeling active today! Or I may clean my nasty house and do laundry!! Either way more calories gonna get burned!! Hope y'all have a wonderful week!! Here are my goals and intensions!!

#1 drink the water
    #2 eat mindfully
    #3 log the food
    #4 move that *kitten*

Calorie goal on days I don't clean for 4 hours or more 1200 on days I clean more than 4 hours plus my workout going for 1600. I need to switch things up a bit!! Get tough on myself and make my goals happen!!

182 right meow
    GW 150 (right meow- once I get there may wanna go more)

I have been in the stress River and I finally said I have stress always quit letting that be an excuse to fall into bad habits!!! So paddled myself to the side and climbed out!! Now, it's time to really make changes happen. Really log it be mindful and get it done!! I've done this before I can do it again. I had stress then I'll always have stress that can not be my enabler any more!!

I will try hard to be here more for the team!!! Thank y'all for always cheering me on!! Have a wonderful day and an amazing week!!!
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Last couple of days have been good. I'm doing better drinking my water and I've tracked everything I've eaten and come in under or on point with my macros and calories. We'll see what Friday's weigh in holds.
  • imgwendolyn2015
    imgwendolyn2015 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    @littleflutterby wishing you well on your surgery! I hope you heal quickly!
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    I'm doing much better this week. Back into the swing of things and Tracking everything
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Looks like everyone is having a great week!!! Glad to see the group momentum is up!

I’m currently being dragged behind the wagon. I’m maintaining, but not making progress.

I will be traveling the next couple days but checking in.

Everyone have a great week!!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    Looks like everyone is having a great week!!! Glad to see the group momentum is up!

I’m currently being dragged behind the wagon. I’m maintaining, but not making progress.

I will be traveling the next couple days but checking in.

Everyone have a great week!!!

You ma'am are my hero!! You are amazing!! Keep at it!!
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Tuesday
    PW: 298.0 lb
    CW: 297.4 lb
    LTD: 77.6lb

arrrrrrgh, I'm glad it's a loss but for goodness sake! lol. I'm basically down 0.4lb in 2 weeks which is insane!

On a positive- I've been so inactive since December because of my gallbladder issue- and I am scheduled in for surgery this thursday! Had my covid test and pre-op stuff this morning. So hopefully I can recover and get back to moving around!

(I maaaaaay need to be excused next week if that is ok? It depends on swelling etc)

I also had my maths final and finished the course with an A, rather happy with that ^_^

Happy Tuesday all! I have a million appointments over the next 2 days, and an assignment to finish, so I have that to keep me busy :) Hopefully when things calm down I can be a bit more active on here, I'd love to get to know you all better!!!

Hope all goes well on Thursday @littleflutterby. Just focus on getting better. We will all be here when you get back in the saddle.
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    @littleflutterby 0.4lbs is still going in the right direction! In my book, slow and steady wins crash and burn any day!
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    I hit 8 full weeks of pregnancy today. It seems crazy that according to my pregnancy tracking app, I’m already 20% done (8/40 weeks).

As sad as it sounds, I’m getting kind of used to the exhaustion and nausea and learning to live around them. I told my boss after the first sonogram and he’s pretty understanding of everything (he has 2 kids and cancer killed his wife, so he’s seen what all kinds of symptoms do to people), I couldn’t really do my job anymore without him knowing and approving my survival tactics, which include blocking nap time with ”a private meeting” in the middle of the day.

On the new side of symptoms, I can no longer suck my stomach in properly. Here comes the bump. I kind of want to get the bump so I can look pregnant, but not before I’ve had my second ultrasound and time to share the news on my own terms.
  • Aetheldreda
    Aetheldreda Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Aetheldreda
    Wednesday
    PW 140.25
    CW 140.0

Slow and steady. I'm doing a new workout routine and the fluctuations are mad due to water retention, but it's all good.

Considering my calories have gone up (to fuel the workouts) I'm happy.
    5ft 2"
    Perimenopausal
    140lb
    Losing on 1900kcal 😎

Hope your week is going well team!
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    Wednesday weigh in:
    PW: 152.0
    CW: 151.8
    A loss is a loss however small- I'll take it since I celebrated my hubby's birthday over the weekend
    Happ St Patrick's Day☘☘☘💚💚💚
  • KittyInBoots17
    KittyInBoots17 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Wednesday Weigh In

KittyInBoots17:
    PW: 235.6
    CW: 235.8

Not amused. I was under cals and the next day I weigh in and I'm up a pound. So I come down slightly to get this. Like wow. I kinda regret checking that one day and thinking 'omg I'm losing!' Ugh.
This discussion has been closed.