Options
    Exercise:✅
    Tracked:✅
    Under:✅
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,093 Member
    Options

✅ I exercised for at least 20 minutes?
    ✅ I stayed within my calorie budget for the day?
    ✅ I kept track of everything I ate and drank?

3️⃣ Pass Days left
  • achagpar
    achagpar Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Mar 6:

Exercise: Yes! 45 min Zumba, 60 min BodyPump
    Track: Yes!
    Under calorie goal: barely, but yes!

Passes used: 0

Success? For this, just keeping on track, and getting up when I get knocked down. For life, I like the quote:

“To laugh often and much; To win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; To earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; To appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; To leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition; To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.”

Ralph Waldo Emerson PHILOSOPHER, POET, AUTHOR, ESSAYIST
  • shomans83
    shomans83 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    What’s good UAC fams?? Almost to the one week mark!!! Time flies when you’re focused!!
    Exercise? Oh yea... was just gonna do a lil walk since yesterday put a load on the legs... but got caught in the groove and pushed out 3mi 🤗
    Within calorie budget?? Yes! Only two meals on weekends usually... but always a giant breakfast!! And today was a FEAST. Loved every bite.
    Log all food/dranks??? Mmhmm. It’s easy to log when you’re way under budget!!
    @RangerRickL - success?? Idk... not giving up?? As long as you keep your 👁 on the 🏆 and keep moving... I’d say you’re finding some form of success.
    I hope everyone has a great evening 🖤
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,920 Member
    Options
    3/6
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Pass day #1 for Friday, I couldn't track my takeout

Yes x 3 for Saturday. Super long dog walk, and an hour hike. Tracked, logged and on target!
  • Impala007
    Impala007 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Calories: Y 1507/1800+406 exercise
    Exercise: Y. 35 minutes treadmill 2 miles
    Tracked:Y
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @Chinkiri
    Thanks for thinking about me!! One of these days when I start flying on planes again, I'll have to take you out for coffee, or tea, or whatever you like to drink in the morning!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @MaltedTea Thanks for sharing your victory/success! I'm so grateful you are an active member of this team!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @SummerSkier I have owned horses since I was 23 years old. I know how you feel and thank goodness he recovered so quickly. You were the one who got that swelling problem under control. Well done!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @lesdarts180 Thank you for sharing your career change at 40. You are gifted in analytical work and the arts.
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @pamsja Don't leave us!! I/we like you and want to walk this journey with us.